1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Some Help please.....

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by bezA3, May 28, 2011.

1. bezA3

bezA3 New Member

[May 28, 2011]
    Hi Guys

I have a 05 Split grill A3, I have recently purchased a new front bumper and I think it it the 8P3 front bumper and grill, now I have not made that leap to take the front bumper to see how it actually lines up but on putting it against the car the sides line up with the wings and obv the bonnet is different, but is this going to mean that I am going to need a set of the latest shape head lights and bonnet. I got the bumper and grill off a mate so at the min have not spent any money, Im trying to weigh up weather it would be cheaper to buy the bumper from a <08 plate n bonnet or get the lights n bonnet and continue with my new bumper, the spray job doesnt matter atm because I do my own spray work.

Please can some one help and if you recomend the search bar i have tried but nothing has hit the nail on the head.

Thanks Bez
  2. Ads

Ads

[Oct 30, 2014]

3. FranA3

FranA3 events moderator Regional Rep

[May 28, 2011]
    massive job to do the facelift front end (8p3) better off doing the full frame grill (8p2) alot cheaper too
  4. N8

N8 Kowalski Details VCDS Map User

[May 28, 2011]
    :iagree: