some help please with downpipes

sweeney23

s23 swe
Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
right i want to get more power out car with out changin turbo and still has the standard system on it and i know if get the down pipe changed will make a massive difference so wondering if its possible to get the down pipe changed to the cat like 3 inch pipe dwn to the cat tht is there , is it possible or do i need to replace the cat too for seen a few things on ebay thanks for help

I have brand new Xs power downpipe and sports cat for sale if interested

right i want to get more power out car with out changin turbo and still has the standard system on it and i know if get the down pipe changed will make a massive difference so wondering if its possible to get the down pipe changed to the cat like 3 inch pipe dwn to the cat tht is there , is it possible or do i need to replace the cat too for seen a few things on ebay thanks for help

Yes it will, the turbo will spool up much faster, as well as help getting the heat out better.

I think the only company that do a 3" DP that goes into the twin-cat assembly (assuming S3 is same as LCR) is Piper but this may not be a direct fit.

3" Downpipe - Direct Replacement (uncoated), Piper Exhausts Online Store

Most companies offer a 3" DP & Race-cat/Decat combo as it flows a lot better. IMO there's no point in keeping the OE Cat's, may as well go for the combo and then a cat0back when money permits.

i have a revo mapp on car if or when i get downpipe changed can i run stage 2 software and if yeah does revo charge you again cause you have had work done or is it you prove you had work and proof of purchase

Yes Revo will charge you again mate... plus you need a little bit more than a downpipe to run stage 2