Some great feedback from the A5OC that I'd like to share. 2.0TFSi 211BHP

Revo Steve-W

Reaction score
Website
www.revotechnik.com
Deepmeister
1st November 2014, 01:31 PM

Just wanted to say THANKS to the great lads at QuattroTech and Revo who I had the pleasure to meet today.

It is so refreshing to meet such clever, skilled and competent professionals, who genuinely care about their customers and their cars.

As much as people raved about the Revo product, I will admit I was a little skeptical about the magnitude of some of the compliments. Was it really possible to be that good? But, my questions were put to the lads and I was impressed with the honesty and openness of the answers. Such expertise is rare, but more impressive is the fact that all of them are so down-to-earth and willing to go the extra mile to help.

After the product was installed, I went for a test drive with Kelvin. I was speechless. It was as if I was driving a different car, an incredibly better version of my car. The drivability of the car is just amazing. Low-end torque is so useful, and the flat spots are gone, I didn't even want to ask about BHP increases, all I needed to know is that it just works, and let me tell you that it really does work! The better control over the throttle and the instant response without flat spots over the range of revs makes the car exceptionally safer than before, especially when pulling out onto the main roads where you need the confidence to know that the car will move without flatspots in power and movement rates.

I was stuck in traffic on the way home, bumper to bumper, but a great time to notice another advantage. The constant shifting between 1st and 2nd as the traffic stops and starts was smoother and seemed to be with less effort, which I attribute to the higher torque at the low end. The one down-side to a manual gearbox of torture in traffic soon dissipated and became more tolerable. So, yet another bonus!

As great as the day went, the lads made sure that there was even more icing on the cake!

A superb barbeque ****** by the multi-talented Kelvin who showed another side of his expertise as a true connoisseur in the art of chargrilling. Good food, good fun, good laughs, all with the lads of QT and Revo, as well as with other like-minded customers who I am confident feel as positive about the day as me.

And to top it off? A bag of goodies from Quattro Tech and Revo with some really useful items.

A great day, and one that I get to re-live every time I press that "Start" button.

Thanks again to Darryl, Dave, Kelvin, Paul, and to all the others who I am embarrassed to say I do not recall their names, but are thanked just as much for making it such a fun and memorable day!

And just as important, it would be wrong to forget the unsung heroes in the background. The lads of QT coerced their better halves to come over and help with catering and photography. Thanks ladies, for the hospitality and for being so tolerant, it could not have been easy for you having to endure all the "car-nerds" grazing in their natural habitat, and that too on a Saturday when you could be doing something else...!

If anyone is still wondering whether Revo is worth having, just go to QuattroTech and you will not be disappointed.

Thanks Cav for arranging it!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A5 2.0TFSI Quattro SLine Black Edition 211PS

Attachments

• 10492221_314978315375160_8936662511139945018_n.jpg
    10492221_314978315375160_8936662511139945018_n.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 200