1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Soldier Treated Bad 2

Discussion in 'Rants & Raves' started by Caesium, Aug 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Caesium

Caesium My BM is fixed!

[Aug 25, 2009]
    As I never saw this thread before it was locked (http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showthread.php?t=76804) I decided that I was so incensed by this story that i would ressurect it.

I am utterly disgusted that some doormen (probably foreigners) can deny the guardians of our freedom, and indeed their freedom entry to a bar.
    Soldiers cause no more aggravation when out on the piss than any other part of the community.
    This sort of s*** behaviour must cause the old veterans to think "what the f*** has this country come to?"
    If this was a paramilitary group then I would see the reasoning behind it, but we are talking about the British Army, those guys ought to be revered, not chastised.

Shame on that bar and its staff.
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2009
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 18, 2014]

3. Staz

Staz is a retronaut Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User

[Aug 25, 2009]
    This thread was closed for a reason. Please do not resurrect threads as they will only end up following similar lines to before.

You missed your opportunity to talk about it at the time. You'll just have to live with it.
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.