Sold the S3

Ian W

Reaction score
Well, after almost five years and two S3's I have just sold my second one!

Decided I fancied a change and as the car was about to hit 150K I thought it was a now or never scenario really.

Was sad to see it go but onwards and upwards, who knows, wouldn't rule out getting another in the future!

For now though, rear wheel drive and a straight six are calling :/

That as a beautiful car you had there bud. So which engine you thinking then?

Thanks, I really did love the S3, after 5 years of driving them though started to feel a little bored.

I've gone for a 2.5l Z4 roadster but with a hardtop (not really a convertible fan and the coupes of double the price)

Pic....wheels are not to my liking, bit to bling and will be changed for some CSL reps..

photo.jpg

Thanks, I really did love the S3, after 5 years of driving them though started to feel a little bored.

I've gone for a 2.5l Z4 roadster but with a hardtop (not really a convertible fan and the coupes of double the price)

Pic....wheels are not to my liking, bit to bling and will be changed for some CSL reps..

photo.jpg

Tidy! I'd still pay double the price for a coupe though....

I like those wheels.

Not to be a jerk but by the way i used to have a convertible M3 E46, and i sold it because.........it was a convertible, and that made it bad in many ways (rattling sounds, high speed stability, cornering...)

We're not all millionaires like you Jo ;)