1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Solar Orange Products

Discussion in 'Detailing' started by S3 BUH, Apr 7, 2011.

1. S3 BUH

S3 BUH Member

can anyone sugest some good detailing products for a solar orange S3 i used to get my car valented once a month but its so expensive now and i would rather do it myself so im starting from scrath and will need all the goodies. my new car already has auto glym life time shine on it.
  2. FranA3

FranA3 events moderator Regional Rep

i use dodo juice orange crush wax on my own car its good for warm colours like red/orange and yellow really good stuff to be fair easy to use and outstanding glossy shine , there are so other many good waxes and polishes on the market autoglym is way behind when it comes to product design , meguairs stuff is very good too
  3. S3 BUH

S3 BUH Member

have had a look though all the meguairs stuff went a bit mad ordered £200 worth of gear of ebay but i think ive got the lot and a 250ml tub of the dodo juice was £28 not to bad how long do you recon a tub will last me ?
  4. FranA3

FranA3 events moderator Regional Rep

dodo juice is amazing stuff to be fair if you use a foam applicator then it goes a very very long was indeed i bought a pannel pot off ebay (30ml pot) and ive done my car 3 times already and ive only used about a third of it less is more when i comes to wax if you put on a good few thin layers it goes a long way plus it gives a much better shine , little tip when your doing the wax leave it on the car for 20 ish mins then take it off then wait an hour ish then put on another coat , you can put as many coats on as you like i put on 3 coats and the shine was breath taking have a look at my thread (my car is getting detailed) see for your self whats the shine is like mate , hope this helps matey
    regards
    fran