1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. bayside blue

bayside blue New Member

From the weekend i'll own this, it's a 1.9Tdi SE so not exactly a sporty model like all your 1.8Ts and S's and RS's! But still looks the business and it drives superb. I need the economy for a while just to sort a few things out... like a house mianly!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It's a bit different from this my last car, a 300 horsepower 1997 Nissan Silvia. I've had it since I was 18. (22 now) was a bit of a shame to see it go as i had so many memories tied up in it and had so much fun on trackdays but i just woke up one day and didn't like it as much as i used to.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

So i'm playing it easy for a while, then after i'm settled i hope to revive my need for speed with an RS4 :)

Seems like a friendly club, i need to get a few things sorted on my soccer mum model but i'd like to contribute too if anyone local needs help. I have no experience on Audis but have done all sorts on the Silvia before like engine & turbo swaps, fitted all sorts from coilovers down to lowly brake changes to fitting electronic boost controllers :)

Martin.

2. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore Team Floret Silver quattro Audi A3 Black Edition TDi

Hello and welcome.

Looks like a very tidy A4 you have there.

3. L1 HCS

L1 HCS Active Member

Hi Martin, welcome to the site.