Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'General Chat' started by rhubarb4, Aug 18, 2011.
just wondering its full of spaced out people at the moment, Tara Reid is not all there lol.
One of my mates at work has tickets for the eviction tomorrow, I don't watch it but I told her she has to take a big sign saying "we love Sock" lol so keep an eye out incase she delivers on her promise!
*yawn* 6million people need shooting...
Apparently they will be doing a Celebrity one as well at some point, so I read somewhere. (Sarcasm.)
And I would love to watch it, but I just cancelled my membership to the Narcolepsy society! (That's sarcasm again.)
Now what would be funny is if they looters were to go to the house. (not sarcasm, just wishful thinking).
It should be called looserville .load of cack ...
Who's the so called celebrities this year?
When I saw this re-surface I was mortified. As a social experiment first time round I had no issues with it, but after series 1 the following dickwads just tried to use it as a catapult into minor celebrity.
Where are half of the key protagonists from the early series now? At best doing night club appearances in low rent clubs in impoverished towns & cities. As for the celebrity variant, it just makes you realise what a desperate bunch of w@***rs and hangers on there are in this country, and more painfully, what an enormous number of mouth breathers there are to be watching them (as said above, about 6 million).
Personally, I'd rather nail my wedding veg to a post than ingratiate these morons with a single second of my viewing time.
can anyone tell me what the f**k a celebrity is? I'm confused! Should it not be called Another person big brother. Channel 5 has sunk to an all time low bringing this s**t back.
I love it when they argue and fight. Other than that, cr*p.
To be fair, 95% of it is rubbish, but the other 5% is (unintentional) comedy gold of the highest calibre.
But it isn't comedy gold because it is so contrived. People always behave differently when in front of the camera.
Still, I don't have to watch it, so I will leave it and watch something slightly more interesting, like Soccer AM, or World,s biggest....
After being in front of a camera for so long, 24/7, there are times when they forget they are being filmed.... and that's when the gold happens.
It doesn't happen often, but when it does..........
I don't watch it myself personally, but television has a huge impact on my trade, you can sometime predict the pattern of business by what's on TV. And unfortunately, when BB eviction is on during the Friday evening, my whole place goes quiet.....
What is your business jojo?
Attention seekers who need a boost to remind people they are famous and they get paid for this **** - the money should go to charity!
Don't you mean 99.9% and 0.1%
I watch it and like it.
Better then the X Factor ****e that starts tonight. Winner has already been picked but it's still got to be on tv till Xmas.
X-Factor auditions are funny first one tonight ain't it? After that it's all **** and you get tarts like Cher Lloyds becoming famous.
X-factor another BoS.
Dont watch either programme, pure rubbish.
I like big brother No fitties in it though!
Log in or Sign up to hide this advert.
amy childs is RED HOT
What type ? We have a cafe in Earlsdon
Paddy to win! I just like watching it to make myself feel better lol!
Sorry for the belated reply, I thought my user title would give you a good idea? lol
Hey jo, I'd have thought the take away / fastfood industry would go the opposite way with so many watching telly, or do you mean the restaurant side of things?