So what's on your cars Christmas list ?

Bad show Batch...great believer in, buy cheap buy twice mate Chinese???
Yes mate it was but for that money it was worth a shot, expected a few months use not a few seconds! Meguiars do one so will try to find that.

Reactions: Rob2k68, Simon L and Jassyo06
For anyone looking at this - DO NOT buy it!
Mine just arrived, small but really powerful for the first 30secs and then dropped to a low blow, shortly afterwards my kitchen filled with acrid smoke as blue sparks shot out of the motor. Now smells like a used angle grinder disc.
Going straight back at their expense!

I thought it was Jassy's Hair Dryer! :shrug:

Yes mate it was but for that money it was worth a shot, expected a few months use not a few seconds! Meguiars do one so will try to find that.
ls this a detailing vacum....the S3/A3 has terrible hidden little ponds of water, especially at the front grill,it alone can soak up a full drying towel on its own...hate towel drying this car

Reactions: Rob2k68

A just "Wash n Go" my friend...Love the "Swayze Point Break" Look...lol

Re Edit 2 mins later...the Jester will love your bit of banter...lol

Reactions: Simon L and Blackwhite
What with that big old 80s bouffant to maintain? Think he stands in front of one of these!

Reactions: Rob2k68, Simon L, Jassyo06 and 1 other person
What with that big old 80s bouffant to maintain? Think he stands in front of one of these!
View attachment 73849

Right hit me with it all, am ready ...Though sayin that its a bit thinner than it was in the 80's..lol.....a Hamster could cough on me hair now and it be dry....lol

Reactions: Simon L and Blackwhite
Right hit me with it all, am ready ...Though sayin that its a bit thinner than it was in the 80's..lol.....a Hamster could cough on me hair now and it be dry....lol

...yeah, and the grey ones go all wirey...............pubehead anyone?? lol

...yeah, and the grey ones go all wirey...............pubehead anyone?? lol
For you info, l dont have Daytona coloured hair yet:rock:...well not in the mirrors l look in...lol

Here is me with my 3 boys

Reactions: Scottyg, batch, Rob2k68 and 2 others
For you info, l dont have Daytona coloured hair yet:rock:...well not in the mirrors l look in...lol

....well bully for you mate...............I have!! lol

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Jassyo06
Mine just arrived, small but really powerful for the first 30secs and then dropped to a low blow, shortly afterwards my kitchen filled with acrid smoke as blue sparks shot out of the motor. Now smells like a used angle grinder disc.

£15 for 30 seconds enjoyment - enough said !!!! Thanks for the heads up Batch.

....well bully for you mate...............I have!! lol

Same here mate - Team Daytona HAIR !!!!

Reactions: Simon L and Jassyo06
BLACK FRIDAY 25% OFF PROMOTION

BLACK FRIDAY OFFER
On Friday 27th November 2015 get 25% off of ALL Forge Motorsport products! One day only, dont miss out! Use coupon code BLACKFRIDAY15 to claim your discount!

Reactions: Simon L, batch and Jassyo06
^^^ Good for silicon intake hoses and loads more !!

Reactions: Simon L and Jassyo06
Reactions: Jassyo06 and Simon L

Put one on my Santa list and my wife promptly told me "I ain't buying you a ****** hair dryer for your car"...they just don't understand sometimes!!!!

Reactions: batch, Rob2k68, Blackwhite and 2 others
Yeah, Black Friday and I'm off work.............think I'll stock up on 'Just for Men' !! lol

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Jassyo06
Well most ex rock roadies go down the same long lock Road lol

.....wouldn't be seen dead using hair dye mate! It's short, smooth and Clooney all the way ;)

Reactions: Jassyo06
Yeah. Recognise him. I've taught a lot of kids and taken many football teams over the years. What Audi dealership is he in?

I have started looking around at aftermarket exhaust tips. Dislike the OEM ones and they seem poorly finished. OK, for looks only but can't think of anything else the car or I need :)

Reactions: Simon L and Rob2k68
Yeah. Recognise him. I've taught a lot of kids and taken many football teams over the years. What Audi dealership is he in?
Glasgow Scott,he may give you a better Discount on your next Audi lol

Reactions: Scottyg and Simon L
The one with the teeth scot lol? that will be Jordan the Audi know it all sales geezer
Ah great pic Jassy, nice to see you and the boys at last. And Jordan! He's quiet on here now?!

@Rob2k68 just ordered a nice red induction hose...

Reactions: Simon L, Rob2k68 and Jassyo06
Christmas list completed and 'er indoors pointed towards Ultimate Finish who have 10% discount today (use black10 discount code)..thanks @jassyo06

Gtechniq P1 nanocompodite polish
Gtechniq C2 liquid crystal
AG rapid detailer spray
AG fast glass cleaner
ValetPro Dragons breath wheel cleaner
Tyreweld emergency puncture repair spray (500ml)

Sorted......

Christmas list completed and 'er indoors pointed towards Ultimate Finish who have 10% discount today (use black10 discount code)..thanks @jassyo06

AG rapid detailer spray
AG fast glass cleaner

Sorted......
Used the dragons breath dave, be very very careful with this stuff around the door rubbers lol and the alloys, as it will prematurely age the door rubber surrounds and also take the silver paint off the wheel hubs.

Used the dragons breath dave, be very very careful with this stuff around the door rubbers lol and the alloys, as it will prematurely age the door rubber surrounds and also take the silver paint off the wheel hubs.

Yes it's pretty strong stuff, to be honest I am only ever likely to use it maybe 3 times a year and very sparingly.

AG rapid detailer spray
AG fast glass cleaner

Sorted......

Nice list Dave.

Socks n pants then with the 10% saved ! ;o)

Reactions: Daveotto, Jassyo06 and Simon L
Not so much a xmas list as I'll just order it whenever (might as well do it straight after this now it's on my mind), but I need to restock my detailing kit. I've wanted a dash cam for a while so might leave one in my mrs Amazon basket as a hint. Might treat myself to an SD card to put all my music on for the car as my phone is getting full and I'm having to delete apps! Might look into a small hand held battery powered vacuum to stay in the boot. Now I'm writing this a huge list is developing in my head, gonna have to quit now before I get carried away!

Not so much a xmas list as I'll just order it whenever (might as well do it straight after this now it's on my mind), but I need to restock my detailing kit. I've wanted a dash cam for a while so might leave one in my mrs Amazon basket as a hint. Might treat myself to an SD card to put all my music on for the car as my phone is getting full and I'm having to delete apps! Might look into a small hand held battery powered vacuum to stay in the boot. Now I'm writing this a huge list is developing in my head, gonna have to quit now before I get carried away!

I'm getting a dash cam for Christmas spend a good month researching it and found that the Thinkware F750 was the best buy.