1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So, new S3 turbo upgrades

sakkie69 Mar 9, 2008

1. sakkie69

sakkie69 2008 Audi S3

So, has anyone done anything like this already? Is anything like this being worked on?

:ninja:

2. boggysv

boggysv Member

Was speaking with Guy Harding from australia (official APR/Oettinger rep) during the rr day at awesome gti.

My memory is fuzzy, but i surely remember a quick mention about a big turbo kit on the works. Pretty sure he mentioned a GT28 as well. Suspect they are preparing themselves for the new TT-S.

You'd be better off contacting him directly though.

3. N8

N8 Kowalski Details VCDS Map User

My cousin has the GT28 in his TT, and WOW! I think you need to call Mark from backdraft, thats the kit my cousin has got in his TT and think there is a 380bhp kit available for new S3/TT.

4. S3IZZO

S3IZZO Guest

I'm going to see Mark at Backdraft next weekend to discuss this :yum:

5. Spin140

Spin140 Well-Known Member

Don't blame you mate, especially with all the standard cars putting out sooooo much power, they'll soon be catching up :)

6. N8

N8 Kowalski Details VCDS Map User

Trust me S3IZZO, Mark is a top man! My cousin's kit was fitted via the TT Shop

7. Shao_khan

Shao_khan Member

I am fairly Sure Oettinger already have a turbo upgrade available. Not sure on cost though, but should be good fun :D

8. Oli.

Oli. Member