1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. henry74

henry74 Member

After four years and 48,000 miles I've said goodbye to the A4 and therefore it's goodbye to you guys as well :crying: A great big thank-you to everybody that provide answers when questions were posed, especially QuattroJames :salute: Hope you all continue to enjoy driving one of the best (IMHO) cars on the road (apart from the B7 RS4 Saloon - one day I'll possess one but probably not while I have a hole in my ****!).

Regards and thanks

Richard :blownose:

2. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator Staff Member Moderator Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Always a pleasure mate, and was nice to meet you.

All the best :beerchug:

3. iyrix

iyrix Member

So whats the upgrade?

4. henry74

henry74 Member

Don't think you'd call it an upgrade!?! I'm obviously having an early mid-life crisis cos it's an '03 MINI Cooper! I'm mainly doing country roads and town driving and no longer need to tow so the A4 had to go! :blownose: Still the Cooper means it'll now be :racer: on the way to work instead of :( ! Will miss the old four-rings though.

Richard

5. Turkster

Turkster Bro.Paul 2.5TDI Quattro Sport

just because you don't own an Audi don't mean you cant come into the forum and keep in touch,

6. henry74

henry74 Member

Don't worry, if I get a spare minute or two I will pop by to see what's happening!

7. CHRIS555

CHRIS555 DOPE with added OCD

Yeah, keep on the forum - people might need your help!

Best wishes

Chris