So long,and thanks for all the fish!

Fast,not furious

Dealing with an OCD
Reaction score
A lot of you guys on here won't know me,as I haven't been on for a long time.
It's a sad time for me ... I have to sell my beloved S3...

She's immaculate,I've had her from birth 😭 and now the wife has finally had her way... She's fed up with the hard ride (ha ha) and has made me part with my pride and joy!

Not even the thought of picking up the Range Rover Evoque Prestige on Saturday is lifting my spirits.... Not exactly fast are they?!

Thanks to all you guys that contributed to my threads in the past,enjoy your cars whilst you have them!

I like the evoque tbh, looks nice, but not seen much of interior.

I work for Landrover, I deal with these things daily.....

The interior is lovely, and tbh exceeds most german things Ive seen, but styling wise it's a wee bit girly. Unless you go for the all black look, and 20 inch wheels.

Speedwise, petrol versions are rarely bought, heavy on the juice, but suprisingly quick.

Diesels feel/sound gutless, but in reality your shifting pretty well in them and it's the people's choice, and to be honest think I'd have that too if I had to choose between petrol/diesel.

Last edited by a moderator:
😭 Thanks for the Girly bit!

It's a 2.2 Sd4 ... Already got a chip box on order to take her up to about 235bhp... Only about a 100 less than I'm running at the mo but bags more torque...

And that Meridian sound system kicks the **** off Bose!

������ Thanks for the Girly bit!

It's a 2.2 Sd4 ... Already got a chip box on order to take her up to about 235bhp... Only about a 100 less than I'm running at the mo but bags more torque...

And that Meridian sound system kicks the **** off Bose!

The sound system is pretty good to be fair. As is the Sat-Nav and touch screen. Pretty responsive.

Parking sensors/cameras are a must, makes life so much easier. The cameras are pretty clever too.

Buy the 4wd version, as the 2wd defeats the object of a large car like that I think.

The prestige is the 'middle' of the range if you like, with 'Pure' being more basic, and the 'Dynamic' being the top daddy, with little difference between the latter if you go mad ticking boxes on the Prestige.