Snot

Ads

ASN Veteran
Reaction score
Website
www.aythreee.com
I faced a major dilemma today. This is what happened.........

I was working happily away when one of our directors came up to me to ask something. He brought a seat with him and sat no more more than two foot away from me. So far everything was normal and I hadn't yet turned to face him as I was just finishing sending an email.
I clicked 'send', turned to face him, and as I did I saw something dangling from his face.
I double-took and realised that there was a line of snot hanging from one of his nostrils. This snot was about two inches in length but somehow managed to just hang there.
I couldn't believe my eyes! Didn't know something like that was even possible.

I tried to look into his eyes as he spoke to me but all I could focus on was the snot. I couldn't concentrate on what he was saying, all I could do was try to work out how this snot was staying at the same length without stretching and falling on to his lap.

Every time he moved his head it would swing side to side. And the more his head moved the more momentum the swinging snot gained.
I'm not lying, the swing was becoming so violent, and the height of its motion so high that he must have been able to see it from the corner of his eye. I'm sure I even saw him involutarily squint slightly at the peak of each swing.

Anyway, after a few seconds I started to think if I should tell him about what is happening. Lots of thoughts went through my head....... will he be offended if I mention it? Will he be embarrassed? Will he be offended if I don't tell him and then he notices it and thinks why didn't I tell him???

I decided to tell him. I opened my mouth and................. then quickly shut it again. I just couldn't bring myself to do it.

After a few more sentences and nearing the end of the conversation the decision was taken away from me... the swinging snot must've tugged on his nose hard enough for him to feel it, and with one swift motion, and a look in his eyes that showed he knew I had seen his nose slime, he took his hand and grabbed (yes grabbed) the snot and took it with him back to his desk, swiftly.

Maybe I should've told him it was there. Poor man.

Ew!!!!! not sure I could have told him either lol! Poor guy! Maybe next time have a box of tissues on your desk you can offer! lol

lol allways bad when that happens whethers its u with the hangeroner or someone else. I was having a lunch with a rather attractive female the other day but she had something on her nose...I didnt want to say anything as it may have embarrassed her and made the rest of the time uncomfortable....Couldnt help not look at it but luckily she must of seen it and swiftly removed...Phew.

aythreee....I want a job at your place!!
You have some fab stories hehe.

I would have definatly told him or handed him a tissue after all, a true friend will tell you when your face is dirty :)

lol, never thought of that! Poor Aythreee you missed out on promotion! lol.

And yes a true friend would have told him, but are many true friends to bosses, not at my place, sadly!

You and men have a connection, I know it. :laugh:

There you go, hitting on me again! :)

Ew!!!!! not sure I could have told him either lol! Poor guy! Maybe next time have a box of tissues on your desk you can offer! lol

All I know is that I'll never shake his hand again. EVER!!

I would have puked there and then.

:lmfao: Believe me mate, if it had of been after lunch then the snot wouldn't have been the only thing he was wiping from his face! :puke:

lol allways bad when that happens whethers its u with the hangeroner or someone else. I was having a lunch with a rather attractive female the other day but she had something on her nose...I didnt want to say anything as it may have embarrassed her and made the rest of the time uncomfortable....Couldnt help not look at it but luckily she must of seen it and swiftly removed...Phew.

Even worse when it's a female. For me she would've went from fit to ugly in a second!

You failed the test.

No promotion for you,LMAO :blush:

Oh sh*t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :faint: :lmfao:

aythreee....I want a job at your place!!
You have some fab stories hehe.

I would have definatly told him or handed him a tissue after all, a true friend will tell you when your face is dirty :)

I'm justifying not telling him by convincing myself its payback for the time I got home from work and when looking in the mirror seeing that I had a bit of lettuce from my lunchtime BLT stuck on one of my front teeth!! Not one person told me!!!

It wouldnt be unheard of for Aythreeee to be handing out tissues

Dude you & straight in my eyes dont go hand in hand, but gym guy & you, maybe pmsl

For you love, anything, snot aside that is.

Are you sure you two aren't the same person???
Having two accounts isn't even allowed is it?? I'm sure I got told off for doing that once!! :eyebrows:

Seriously though, I'm still in shock at how the snot managed to just hang there!!!
It was like he had a slug hanging out of his face!

ah man that is disgusting! I would have been scared it was going to swing in my direction! EEEWWWW

Reminds me of the Molay molay molay scene!!!

Dude, the way you write your threads is amazing! I read the first post to my wife last night and she was proper laughing her tits off.

You do get yourself into the most amusing situations. And i'd have done exactly the same as you by the way. I have no balls for stuff like that, and manning up to tell them.

What's the sistuation like at work with him today?

In answer to Crazys thread, I would say 'snot bad'!! LOL

Dude, the way you write your threads is amazing! I read the first post to my wife last night and she was proper laughing her tits off.

You do get yourself into the most amusing situations.

Sometimes I think it's only me who this sort stuff happens to.
Either that or I'm the only one sad enough to post about it on the internet. :think:

What's the sistuation like at work with him today?

Today there is no strange atmosphere after snotgate.
However, as I type this he is eating a sandwich. Using the same hand he used for yesterday's snot.

slimehand.jpg

In answer to Crazys thread, I would say 'snot bad'!! LOL

:faint:

That's snot funny... and you nose it. :undwech:

Last edited:
Sometimes I think it's only me who this sort stuff happens to.
Either that or I'm the only one sad enough to post about it on the internet. :think:

no,no. If I had stories as funny i'd write them...my life must just be boring.

Today there is no strange atmosphere after snotgate.
However, as I type this he is eating a sandwich. Using the same hand he used for yesterday's snot.

slimehand.jpg

Is that picture not just the Incredible Hulk about to give someone a seagull'ing? :ohmy:

The urban dictionary got me through the monotany of hours and hours of revision for my final uni exams. That and failblog on uni.

Seagulling FTW

Hahha aythreeee you make me laugh with these genius threads!! Did snot pot ever come back to you?