1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Slippers, Pipe and Armrest

Luuc May 28, 2004

1. Luuc

Luuc New Member

Call it old age or just the need to feel comfortable, but I'm seriously hankering for something to rest my left arm on. I've had a look around and it seems I have more chance of finding the holy grail than a decent armrest for my A3.

Does anyone know a good source for getting hold of one? Not seen any on ebay and one site did have one but it looked a little odd due to a very strange fitting. It also has to have a drinks holder big enough to securely hold a large sized Wild Bean cafe coffee. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

2. Woodster

Woodster Welcome to my world...

3. Luuc

Luuc New Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Woody_S3 said:
    Have you looked on http://vagparts.com/pages/Armrest.htm

Rich

[/ QUOTE ]

Aha! How did you find that? I couldn't see the bloody armrest anywhere on that site =p Oh well, Slippers, Pipe, Armrest and Glasses it is then!

Thanks for the link.

4. Woodster

[ QUOTE ]
    Luuc said:
    Aha! How did you find that? I couldn't see the bloody armrest anywhere on that site =p Oh well, Slippers, Pipe, Armrest and Glasses it is then!

Thanks for the link.

[/ QUOTE ]

No probs

They're quite clever and hid the link on there home page naming it "Retro fit armrests" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

5. james_suckling

james_suckling Member

[Off Topic!]

Woody S3, which part of the cultural centre of the universe (Yorkshire!) are you from? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif

6. Woodster

[ QUOTE ]
    X50JAS said:
    Woody S3, which part of the cultural centre of the universe (Yorkshire!) are you from? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

The centre itself...Leeds /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

7. james_suckling

james_suckling Member

And a fine location too!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

8. h3msy

h3msy Member

I'll second that, being from Leeds too!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif