1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Slimline PS2 Fitted/Tints & Washed..Pics...

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by N8, Mar 27, 2008.

1. N8

N8 Kowalski Details VCDS Map User

[Apr 2, 2008]
    Tyres are on offer at the moment! The rims are gonna go on in June as the same time as the bumper. The weather is **** at the moment so I want the rims on in the summer!

De-Badge is the next time I go back to bristol so my Dad can do it with me as I don't want to C**K it up as I did before on 2 of my previous cars.

Anymore questions Ron?
  2. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore

[Apr 3, 2008]
    Just out of interest, are you keeping a running total of how much all the mods cost.

So when you have finished the car, you know what you have spent.

Regards,

TDI/
  3. MarcQuinlivan

MarcQuinlivan Active Member

[Apr 3, 2008]
    I'm not keeping it in a ledger, but I would know by looking around the car which bits I added and how much they cost.

When it comes time to change the car, anything not nailed down can be removed. When I sold my last A3 to a friend of mine I gave him a price for the car as it was when I took it from the showroom. I then told him which bits I had added (S3 mirrors and pedals, Phatnoise Jukebox, telephone, etc.) and that I would be removing them before selling it. I then offerred to leave these bits in if he wanted to pay something towards the replacement cost.

All he wanted was the Phatnoise, so we came to a deal on that and I bought a new one for myself and just switched the disks over. I then fitted the pedals, mirrors and phone to the new car. I've also bought and RNS-E and some other bits and bobs for the current car. When the time comes to change, an offer will be made using the same terms as the previous car. Whatever the buyer doesn't want will be kept or sold on eBay.

Edit: just realised that question may have been directed at Nate and not a general question!
  4. N8

[Apr 3, 2008]
    Of course TDI Line :icon_thumright:
  5. N8

[Apr 3, 2008]
    Agree with you Mark. My rims and coilovers will be coming out when I sell it. Hence why I'm keeping the 18"s and the standard suspension set up! :racer:
  6. MarcQuinlivan

[Apr 3, 2008]
    Nate,
    I'm curious about the "4 Rear Lights at Nite!!" mod. I've seen this in VAG-COM but didn't enable it.

Do you have a photo of the before\after so I can see what it is like?
  7. N8

[Apr 3, 2008]
    Matt set it up for me on Vag-com but obviously with me cuz I've got a SB not a 3 door. I didn't take any pics because we did it in the day time. All info can be found in this post.

Cheers Mark
  8. MarcQuinlivan

[Apr 3, 2008]
    well spotted. actually I vaguely remember at the time thinking that I couldn't do it because I didn't have the SB.