Slightly belated hello people!

big.buoy

Reaction score
Hello to you all.

I have been spending a bit of time finding my way around this site and have picked up lots of info.

I have already submitted a thread about a gripe I have about the lack of a DAB option for my A4...we cant have it all our own way!

I have been reading with interest about re-mapping my ECU and truthfully my mind is blown! One minute I have decided that the BlueFin is the way to go then I read about certain issues and I'm not so sure.

Would any one have a more definitive idea as to the most reliable re-maps? I guess there are loads of threads that cover this but it would be nice to have a concencus on the most recommended.

I sold my A4 Avant 04 2.5 TDi which I owned for 3 years and have just collected my A4 2.0TDi Cabriolet S Line. I am really smitten!

Look forward to lots more interesting threads.

Regards

Jason

Welcome big.bouy! lol

Well some was going to say it! ;)

Enjoy

And yes I know the name would conjour up some laughs fnar fnar, but actually I'm 6ft 4" and I am (I was going to say water sports ahem) but those with the one track mind might get the wrong idea, so I'm into sailing etc hence the buoy bit! Lol.:scared2:

Anyway thanks for your kind welcome and I look forward to spending plenty of time here.

Kind regards

Jason