slight vehicle shake/steering wheel between speeds of 20-30mph under load

Status
Not open for further replies.

damenw

Reaction score
hi guys just joined this forum to see if i can find out what maybe the cause and fix to a ever so slight vehicle shake through the steering wheel and also feels like its going through the vehicle as you can feel it on the passenger side. under acceleration does get worse but after 40 mph it stops ???? have new tyres all round and balanced. can anybody advise...

as far as i know it hasnt got spacers on as havent got aftermarket alloys on it and no doesnt wobble under braking

So something loose... could be bushes, could be more serious. I'd get someone with a ramp to have a look at it.

What gear are you in as this might be relevant if it's a particular speed you notice it.

ormally dodgy spacers or wheel balance will be felt around 60-75mph.

im noticing the wobble between 30-40mph and only when i accelerate through that speed then stops after 40 it is really doing my head in as some times its worse then other times.

well its a dsg g so no only happens between 30 -40 mph under load

the wobble i feel through the car and the steering wheel is there between 30-40mph so what ever gear im in at the time i reach 30-40 mph and i noticed today if i just keep it under 40 and quickly press accelerator i can feel the wobble more then what i would driving normally

its really confusing me as to what it could be as its not always there only between the speed ive mentioned ...

even booting the car which ive tried i get the wobble between the same speed but more aggresively. it feels like a sise to side wobble through the front and through the floor pan it feels like aswell

Status
Not open for further replies.