1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Slight Misfire 2.0 TDI A^

Discussion in 'A6/S6/Allroad forum (C5 Chassis)' started by dannyktm, Nov 8, 2011.

1. dannyktm

dannyktm New Member

Hi All

I have just bought A6 2.0 Tdi and am chuffed to bits as the car drives great and looks good just completed a 550 mile round trip. However When on tick over I have noticed a slight misfire / judder which you can feel throuout the whole car, also when I rev it up it is possibly a bit fluffy at about 1600 rpm but then clear straight after that. The car has Loads of power and cruises around town and on the motorway I am half way through using a bottle of RedEX injector cleaner and I am using the higher grade diesel at the pump. Any thoughts would be greatly apprecieted. PS its an 1 owner ex lease car with boat loads of history inc cambelt done at 75k

Many Thanks Dan

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. crispin

crispin Member

could be injectors......quite common. also quite expensive...leave the car on tick over / idle for 10 minutes and see if you get a white smoke. I had to do my car 2 months ago....I hope you sort it.