1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sky Insurance

kevsin Feb 18, 2012

1. kevsin

kevsin Member

i brought insurance with Sky today, i'm 23 year old with 4 years no claims and it costed £1600, the car is a audi s3 2010 model with a few mods like remap and intake, i think its a very reasonable price for my age, it would of costed £1200 if the car was completely standard.
    i know ppl normally dont tell tht they got their car remap and stuff but with me i like to have a peace of mind. i checked other insurance company and they would of costed me £2300 with all the modifications so its a mega saving there for me. so too all youngish driver is worth a try, Thanks to Sam from Sky

2. skyinsurance

skyinsurance Site Sponsor Site Sponsor

3. superkarl

superkarl MAN OF STEEL

if this guy can get that quote on a 2010 s3, then for me on a 2001 s3 of a fraction of the value should be alot cheaper.

shame sky never phoned me back.

4. skyinsurance

skyinsurance Site Sponsor Site Sponsor

There could be a number of reasons why we have not called you/been able to call you. Comparing one price to another will never work, you could be comparing someone doing 1000 a mile a year in a low risk postcode to someone doing 40,000 miles in a year in a Manchester/Liverpool postcode!