Sites to sell audio equipment?

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
Anyone recommend me a website to sell audio equipment? I need to sell some rather large amps and speakers for use in restaurants or discos, they look heavy duty, but I don't know much about them to be honest. I've had a look on ebay, but the searches bring very few auctions for this type of stuff.

All comes down to speaker numbers & area mate I'd say so you can work out what will suffice.

Well, to cut a long story short, mate owes me money, and he has a load of this audio equipment which he needs to sell to pay me back. He did just ask me to take them away, but I have no idea of their value or use?

As an example, he has 10 Bose FreeSpace3 speakers, the amps to run them, and some Denon equaliser/mixer.

Don't think ebay is the place to sell such equipment personally.

Have you tried AV Forums Joe?

Nilz recommended them when I was trying to sell a digital camera and it went within a few days. Perhaps worth a look.

Dude, let me know what you got, my bro and cousin are DJ's, so they may well be interested and could take them off your hands, let me know details and we can go from there....just drop me a text or I can meet you up in the week sometime :)