FactionOne

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
Hi Folks,

Just in case any of you didn't notice, the site seemed to make it through the 'lunchtime-rush' pretty well today.

We've streamlined the way the database is accessed, and killed the (very quiet) ChatBox which wasn't helping either (using more resources on load of the the forum homepage than it should've). You should see considerably improved performance from here on in...

Regards,

Rob.

Excellent, thanks for the update Rob.

What happened last night? I couldn't access the site at all, and looking at the posting times it wasn't just me ....

No worries.

I honestly wish I had the full details - still waiting on them. I think one of the cleaners in the Data Centre mistook an EMP weapon for a Dyson and it all went belly-up for a while ;)

Cheers,

Rob.

No worries.

I honestly wish I had the full details - still waiting on them. I think one of the cleaners in the Data Centre mistook an EMP weapon for a Dyson and it all went belly-up for a while ;)

Cheers,

Rob.

LOL

Performance is super fast now, big thanks for sorting it out, it was painful before.

It does seem much better now, however the slow time for me has always been evening times, so fingers crossed for tonight :icon_thumright: