Single grille

Dannyhall

Reaction score
54 redge audi a3 with ABT grille ( current )

I want to do a conversion but my budget it 400 before respray
Any cheap placesfor parts like the allinone hofele mod?

Also howmuch on average would i fetch my abt bumper?

If im honest you will probably get peanuts for your bumper. They are not really wanted, left all my old bits out my back lol.
Best places are to try ebay, this forum and pistonheads.
There is an red audi a3 s-line front bumper for £80 on ebay. A member is selling a black A3 optic grill and there quite a few s-line grills on ebay as well.

Cheerse ash, debating on sline grill or not at the minute, it looks far better like, i'm going to try and sell my grill to my mate for 100 as he's goingto get one for 175, so could be an easy sell

Found a few 05-08 including grille for around 60-80 pound, few scratches etc but i'l be getting it resprayed, the bonnets however require a bit more effort to find

I have the black optics grill. Doubt you'll get much for the bumper though

Found a few 05-08 including grille for around 60-80 pound, few scratches etc but i'l be getting it resprayed, the bonnets however require a bit more effort to find

can you link to where please pal?

I just searched on ebay, thing is with ebay if the bumper is under 100 it usually needs prep and some of the fixing bolts are broke.

Realisticly i think it wil be;
120 for bumper
100 for grille
100 for bonnet
200 for respray and fit

ill have a good look around to m8 im in same boat as you want to do the face lift to my 54 plate is that all we need bumper/grill bonnet as i was talking to a guy yestaday he did have a A4 and said he had to change the wings also? he owns a bodyshop and said the golf was the same anyone?

Yea, it's just the bumper and bonnet, not sure on the 2008-2011 conversion though.. S line, you need the fog lights and te fog grilles