Single Grill Conversion Done....V6 S3 Hybrid!!! pic heavy

Well done Sarah i saw it at AITP we were all in a line lol. it looks and is an awsome car, take my hat off to anyone who gets the hands dirty for the A3, were all watching for whats next! oh and nice to meet you

Well done Sarah i saw it at AITP we were all in a line lol. it looks and is an awsome car, take my hat off to anyone who gets the hands dirty for the A3, were all watching for whats next! oh and nice to meet you

Hiya, yup I remember, white T shirt!

Great meeting you too and thanks.

Loads still to do but funds are low lol plus the A6 needs a few thinks putting back to normal lol

hee hee you want your car doing! you still need fogs and surrounds I see!

yep :( now i just found out my sline splitter wont fit my sport : ( . need my own nallys audi angels intrested? lol

Just took another look at the pics (now larger on Internet Explorer at home)!

Well done Sarah - Looks absolutely great. I'm liking the black/Blue theme going on too. Rings are fine so IMO!

Hats off to you for the DIY - good stuff!

Hot damn! and I'm just on about the lady!:w00t:

Nice conversion, the old grills look very dated now!

Don't you be getting that head squished using the poxy Audi jack.

Looking good tho!

Great job with the bigger pics Sarah thanks!

Do you by any chance have a close up photo of your washer bottle? I`m about to do a washerjet retrofit and i would like to see how the pump is secured!

Cheers

Very very nice. Rear bumper and 09 clusters totally transform the rear end too!

Once my student loan gets in I'll be looking to do this to my car, so look forward to some PM's :) haha

Nice work Sarah!!

If u dont mind me asking, how much where the wheels to refurb as I quite fancy getting mine done in black?

PM me if u would rather.....

Great job with the bigger pics Sarah thanks!

Do you by any chance have a close up photo of your washer bottle? I`m about to do a washerjet retrofit and i would like to see how the pump is secured!

Cheers

Is this any use to you??

493189b1.jpg

Last edited:
I see Dave was a great help......At holding the camera.LOL

Looks good in the metal, glad it was completed for AITP

I spose the name WIDOWMAKER for the useless Audi jack gives a clue to how safe they are.:faint:

Last edited:
Car looks ace sarah !! wish mine looked that good !!! looks better now i fitted new rs6 wheels and the spoiler ! but nothing compared to your beast !!

And jungleman i still have to wait to do mods and it stresses me out ! even with a good job !
This its this website every time i read a new thread i need something else for my car :)

Great job Sarah keep up the good work !

I see Dave was a great help......At holding the camera.LOL

Looks good in the metal, glad it was completed for AITP

I spose the name WIDOWMAKER for the useless Audi jack gives a clue to how safe they are.:faint:

cheers Mark, was good seeing you at AITP, and yes it was a real struggle to get it done by then but i'd promised Calvin I'd try.

No way!!!!!!!!! Audi jack will be being binned!!!!!

Car looks ace sarah !! wish mine looked that good !!! looks better now i fitted new rs6 wheels and the spoiler ! but nothing compared to your beast !!

And jungleman i still have to wait to do mods and it stresses me out ! even with a good job !
This its this website every time i read a new thread i need something else for my car :)

Great job Sarah keep up the good work !

Cheers Matt, appreciate the comments. Ah be patient, its worth the wait. You have made a real difference to yours, looking good!

lol, its true, this site makes us spend far far too much lol. Good isnt it lol

lol, its true, this site makes us spend far far too much lol. Good isnt it lol
:iagree:ive already spent a bit hate to think how much it will be once my front conv is done im heading more towards the s-line now tho but we'll see once im getting parts for it

:iagree:ive already spent a bit hate to think how much it will be once my front conv is done im heading more towards the s-line now tho but we'll see once im getting parts for it

haa haa get the wad of cash out and spend!!!! I darnt add up what ive spent lol...sshh!!!! haa haa

Good work Sarah car looks nicely done and good to see you getting stuck in sleeping in the shade under the front of the car:laugh:,but seriously top job

Excellent conversion, well done !!! loved doing my A4 s-line conv; but like you I'm then looking at flat bottom'd
steering wheels etc etc.... but sadly no money left !!!

Last edited:
really nice sarah... colour works very well with the dark accents... as Paul said... you need to get that gap a bit smaller and poss spacers then will look ace.... :icon_thumright:

and you have balls (if thats possible) gettin under the car on an Audi jack... wouldnt do that myself... i seem to remember mine almost bending last time it was jacked on mine... :blink:

Excellent conversion, well done !!! loved doing my A4 s-line conv; but like you I'm then looking at flat bottom'd
steering wheels etc etc.... but sadly no money left !!!

Thank you, it is a good feeling when its done!

I know the feeling lol, pots empty!...keep saving.

Reactions: AdriansS3
really nice sarah... colour works very well with the dark accents... as Paul said... you need to get that gap a bit smaller and poss spacers then will look ace.... :icon_thumright:

and you have balls (if thats possible) gettin under the car on an Audi jack... wouldnt do that myself... i seem to remember mine almost bending last time it was jacked on mine... :blink:

Hiya you, thank you.

I agree it would look better lowered and may well do in time. Already looking into spacers lol! Oh it never ends.....

Didnt have any last time I looked lol, but yeh, know what you mean, but didnt give the jack a thought tbh!

i will keep the black and red theme tho it gets lots of looks all the time i love it! we had a red s-line a while back in work and it looked awesome i was:drool: all over it lol

hey sarah quick question i need a rear spoiler which one would you do you think would look best on my car s-line or votex i cant decide i dont want any halfords crap either lol cheers