1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Single din concert + Bluetooth

Mikemc Mar 17, 2013

1. Mikemc

Mikemc Scooby Slayer VCDS Map User

I'm sure this is obviously possible, I just fitted a FBMFSW, and already I want to be able to use the telephone buttons! Is oem Bluetooth module compatible with my single din concert?

And if I didn't have MFSW how would you answer/make phone calls?

2. Mikemc

Is this possible or not?

3. mike foster

mike foster Fossie VCDS Map User

I have a single DIN Concert and it works with a Nokia bluetooth car kit so yes, it must work with oem bluetooth !

Question 2 is irrelevant 'cos you've got mfsw ! Don't know the answer although it could be voice recognition.

4. Mikemc

Haha, cheers pal, has anybody got oem Bluetooth with a single din concert?

5. Mikemc

Bump

6. s8craig

s8craig Well-Known Member VCDS Map User

Yes it works perfectly well, it has TEL+/- inputs for the speaker on a 10 pin connector. Also has a mute but it isn't used in the OEM setup.

With no MFSW you would have a cradle plate on the dash to hold the phone with a cradle and use the button on that to answer calls.

7. Mikemc

I see, I've been holding out on one as thr oem eBay kits only come with quad lock?

I don't want to butcher it as I'm upgrading to rnse when I've sorted my flywheel

8. Ash187

Ash187 Audi-Retrofits.co.uk Site Sponsor VCDS Map User Gold Supporter quattro Audi A5

get the rnse and then the bluetooth or just get both fitted together. much more simple that way.

9. Mikemc

I think I will then cheers