1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Silverstone/Woodlands F1 weekend

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by voorhees, Jul 21, 2012.

1. voorhees

voorhees Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator Black Edition Team Brill Red

Dec 18, 2005
    It did not start well,we had a five hour journey to the circuit (it takes 45 minutes usually)[​IMG]
    We were left to do whatever as the command structure was **** tbh
    The big Marquee got squelchy [​IMG]
    Some action on Satday[​IMG][​IMG]What name could the pub have ?[​IMG][​IMG]It was chokka race day[​IMG][​IMG]Note the footwear of the weekend[​IMG]He must be minted [​IMG] Red Arrows Flyby[​IMG]He must be gutted as being soooo close to starting[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]Some strange people attend
    The crowd were very happy with Alonso being beaten

All in all it was a very muddy weekend,the walk from our motor to the pitch was a mile and the transport promised was virtually non existent Friday but very regular saturday...when most campers had done the hard friggin work,the shortfalls by Silverstone mean I am NEVER camping again,yes it pee'ed it down but these people in charge are paid good money to manage these situations.
    On the race side of things it wasn't outstanding,good that Weber won but I must admit I appreciate all drivers for doing this so no hating Alonso for me.
    #1 voorhees, Jul 21, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2012
  2. Advert Guest Advertisement

3. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter quattro Audi S3 s tronic

Sep 12, 2010
    Great pics Jase, shame about the weather and poor organisation, but you enjoyed the racing, so that makes it worth it :) x
  4. StateOfPlay

StateOfPlay Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2009