1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

silver a3 agu

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Audi Cars' started by jay20v, Jun 23, 2013.

1. jay20v

jay20v New Member

[Jun 23, 2013]
    Hi all,

The time has come to sell it, I’m doing loads of miles now so had to get a more eco cheap to run car. So it’s a v reg silver agu a3 1.8t sport with the blue check interior an nice bit of history, inside has worn really well and you would never belief its age the outside does have some car park knocks and the odd scratch but still not bad, the standard alloys are showing the age more than anything not curbed but could do with a respray. Behind the wheels are new disks and pads all around and new tyres on the front it’s also had new stat, new red dog bone, new milltek cat back, piper panel in a smoothed out box, demon tip and a boost gauge behind the interior light fitted with silicone hose right through, the dial its self is an excellent match imho. That was all done in January the same time as a full service, it has however done 6k since and is getting towards 119k now so would be doing service again soon if I was keeping it. The radio is a Bluetooth sony everything else is standard.
    It’s still solid as you would expect with audi’s and never let me down in 20k miles over 4 years, honestly it’s hard to sell it but £60 a week in fuel is no good. The biggest problem the car has is that the clutch pedal is getting high and will need changing before long the only other thing I can think of is the driver window stops about 2 inch short of the bottom.

So the price I want more, but knowing the clutch issue I will take 1200 if your interested contact can be made on here or call 077862725581. I’m not on the computer much so calling may be easier, if i can’t answer leave a contact and I will get back. Jay Folkestone Kent
  2. jay20v

jay20v New Member

[Jun 23, 2013]
    so good I posted it 4 times, bloody computer
  3. jay20v

jay20v New Member

[Jun 23, 2013]
    number starts 07862 not double 7. Jay