Silky's S3...

Look what turned up in the post this morning :) My genuine carbon fibre skinned grab handles!!!:thrashi:

Cant wait to get these bad boys refitted at the weekend.

photo%25201.JPG

photo%25202.JPG

photo%25203.JPG

Epic!

Reactions: ~RS~ and pinterovski
Couldn't wait! (still have my suit on as you can see in the pics!) Looks amazing!

For those asking I got them skinned by a place round here that does them, done an awesome job. Price, too much!

photo%25201.JPG

photo%25202.JPG

photo%25204.JPG

photo%25205.JPG

photo%25202.JPG

photo%25203.JPG

:racer:

Reactions: Cruiser89, ~RS~, quattro81 and 5 others
Cheers guys, well happy with them :)

would you sell them :D

LOL, only just got them mate. I'll be selling them (along with everything else on the car) once the new S3 is out :)

LOL, only just got them mate. I'll be selling them (along with everything else on the car) once the new S3 is out :)
too bad :D
i hate those cheap looking triangles in my car.

Look what turned up in the post this morning :) My genuine carbon fibre skinned grab handles!!!:thrashi:

Cant wait to get these bad boys refitted at the weekend.

photo%25201.JPG

photo%25202.JPG

photo%25203.JPG

Epic!

Hahhaha lol In the first picture you have a book behind grab hadles
and it says GAY'S SECRETS :haha: I missread it :)

if you don't mind ...would you show me the photo where exactly

just to me sure I'm doing it right without damage

It's the little touches...

Before:

photo%25201.JPG

photo%25203.JPG

After:

photo%25202.JPG

photo%25204.JPG

Did the back ones as well, but no pics. :)

Seen these and was considering them but not a current priority.

Are they simply plug & play?

Yep, just remove door cards and unscrew armrest and replace. 10 min job each door.

Hi, can you point me in the direction of the fixing screws. I would like to tighten mine up.

Cheers.

Yes mate,

One under the top part of the triangle (grab the top of it and you will feel the hole leading up to it). 5mm allan key I think.
One under the gear lever surround. Just pull it up at the front edge and the bolt is underneath. 8mm bolt
One back towards the HVAC unit. Bit of a ****** to get to but just get a torch in there and you will see it. 8mm bolt.

Hope that helps.

photo%25203.JPG

In this pic, top mount is the HVAC one, middle you can see the bolt just sticking out, and bottom mount the one that goes under the gear surround.

Thanks Silky. When I get some time and a dry day, I will give it a go.

Couldn't wait! (still have my suit on as you can see in the pics!) Looks amazing!

For those asking I got them skinned by a place round here that does them, done an awesome job. Price, too much!

photo%25201.JPG

photo%25202.JPG

photo%25204.JPG

photo%25205.JPG

photo%25202.JPG

photo%25203.JPG

:racer:
Still going to leave us in the dark as to who did these for you (unless I've missed it - possible)?

Looks epic by the way!

Quick little update, OSIR Dead Pedal Footrest :cool:

photo%25201.JPG

Before:

photo%25203.JPG

After:

photo%25204.JPG

Reactions: poli84
One mod I love on my car is the black rings on the grill, I want to do the boot badge to, anyone know how to remove it? I got stage 1 revo last weekend and have fitted rns-e this weekend. I am thinking about the spacers.

This car is epic, love all the little touches. Makes me so jealous!

Reactions: l6rth