Silicone TIP worth it? Scratch

I've just got myself a brand new Forge TIP!!! Found it on Fleabay, £34.99 buy it now, Plus £4.99 postage!!!! Someone obviously didn't know what they were selling, Its strange it was priced so low as it came in a Forge bag with the part numbers etc, It looks new no scaring from jubilee clips etc.
But there was one strange thing though, it came with a bit of silicone hose stuck inside from siliconehoses.com about 3 inces long, i had to get a load of fairy in to get it out.

I'll be fitting it on monday, I'll let you guys know what i think!

you jammy bar steward:haha:..... good luck with the fitting mate, gloves arent a bad investment especially if your clips are the original Audi clips

Fitted mine today, nice and easy apart from a the pipe that connects the DV was a bit shorter than the oem tip so that needed a good stretch, only just made it on!

What i was surprised about was actually how flimsy and **** the oem one was, i could actually pinch the pipe with just my thumb and middle finger and have it touching in the middle, it really is utter rubbish, so got know what was happening to it with the Turbo running 1.5 bar, as for the forge one you'll be lucky to squeeze it together with both hands!

I haven't really given it a good run yet but i did take it up the road and back and i think it feels better on hard revs.

thats weird cos my OEM one wouldnt flex at all..... glad ya got it done mate

Tim...I did read somewhere that the BAM engine had an uprated tip, and was more robust...