Silicone TIP for my AGU K03s (Fitting)

RyanS3TT

Reaction score
Hello all, Im going to start fitting my Silicone Tip on sunday.

Before i Start has anyone done this mod for the AGU with K03s or evn K03 and how difficult isit?

Would it be easier with two people, and how much time am I gonna have to dedicate to it?

Thanks In Advance, Ryan

Assuming the silicon one replaces the metal bolt on effort thats currently on there, the only experience I have with a TIP and a K03 is that its a complete nob to get the clip on properly as the comp housing is so small, the clip only really fits in one position and has a habit of pushing the tip off as you tighten it.

The TIP in question was particularly thick which didn't help. It is imperitive you get it on right as the resultant air leaks will make your car stall and run like a pig.

The solution I ended up using was to apply a little super glue gel to the inside of the TIP where it pushes on to the comp housing inlet, fitting and leaving it to go off. I used a t-bolt clamp rather than a jubilee clip as it was easier to get a spanner on in the tight space available and as it was wider, seemed to spread the clamp load improving the chance it would hold.

You may actually stand a better chance doing it up from underneath the car tbh so if you can get it up on stands that may make it easier.

<tuffty/>