Silicone TIP for an APY engine....

warleydaddy

Reaction score
WHO THE HELL SELLS THESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just cant find them anywhere??? I have 1 here,but its a 225 BAM type,and (as we all know) wont fit....

Anybody?!?!?!

Pete....

so does a bam fit if you have an apy with esp??

how true is this about the bam 1 fitting?? were did you read up on it kev? I really wana change mine, but also have an apy with esp. Surely someone must make 1 or another will fit??
What are the problems??

i saw Petes (warley) TIP on his APY engine when he came up on sunday.....the actual design is totally different to the BAM one, for a start it has a weird series of bends and what seems to be a longer run to the turbo....

i saw Petes (warley) TIP on his APY engine when he came up on sunday.....the actual design is totally different to the BAM one, for a start it has a weird series of bends and what seems to be a longer run to the turbo....
he doesnt have esp though??

how true is this about the bam 1 fitting?? were did you read up on it kev? I really wana change mine, but also have an apy with esp. Surely someone must make 1 or another will fit??
What are the problems??
i done a search on here but cant find it at the moment there was someone who has fitted a bam to his ESP APY so im tempted now

haha Kev, dont tell him that he'll be wanting this back:lmfao:

hope you find sumat though mate, sounds like its a source of tension

Tim were did he get that tip from as i wouldn't mind one but i dont have esp so i cant use the amk/bam one.

Thanks for the link Kev. Think i might give it a go after pay day. Something else to add to my fitting list.

Just heard that you have to move the N75 valve and the oil breather pipe to put one on ours. Not sure what that consists of. Have to have a look under the bonnet.

i think that might be on the non esp one but not sure, from looking at my tip and the pictures of the silicone tips for the bam they look the same, i wouldnt have thought it would be to much hassel to move some pipe work if need be though

Tim were did he get that tip from as i wouldn't mind one but i dont have esp so i cant use the amk/bam one.

bought it from Warley mate.... it isnt a named brand and cost him approx £70-£80 and its 4ply instead of forges/samco's 5 ply - wouldnt have bought it if it were less than 4ply though....i got it for £55:)

you wont be ableto fit an uprated tip to your car at all as you dont have ESP no one makes one for NON-ESP