1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SILCONE HOSES

chrisa4quat Aug 9, 2011

1. chrisa4quat

chrisa4quat Active Member

Can these be bought for 2.0T B7 engine? i am after turbo hoses etc. Just after something to make my engine bay look a little better :)

2. sidibear

sidibear Looking for Zombies !! Staff Member Moderator Audi A4

Its a slippery slope, change one and you will want them all doing, and they ain't the cheapest of things.

3. chrisa4quat

chrisa4quat Active Member

I can replace them 1 at a time lol. i can only find intercooler hoses

4. drmole

drmole Well-Known Member

let me know if u find some wouldnt mind seeing how much they are

5. steve123a

steve123a Member

6. drmole

drmole Well-Known Member

are they for the standard intercoolers or for a FMI one?

7. steve123a

steve123a Member

I think they are for standard intercoolers

8. drmole

drmole Well-Known Member

cheers mate
    jus noticed ur sig do u still have the cav turbo i technicaly still own 1 it was nicked few years back was gutted coz it was one of the last origional turbo's in the best colour spectral blue

9. rizzini7

rizzini7 Active Member VCDS Map User

When i was a member of the l200 club these guys told me (as far as i remember) they would get them made if you sent them some originals. And the person supplying them would get the first set free. May have changed but surely its worth an e-mail.

Hose solutions - quality braided hose pipes at very affordable prices ¦ High Quality Braided Hoses,

We also used to get a decent club discount with the l200 owners but not sure how you arrange it. For instance i think the braid brake kit cost me £50 posted

10. drmole

drmole Well-Known Member

just mailed them now once they get bk to me ill ask them bowt a group buy

11. rizzini7

rizzini7 Active Member VCDS Map User

I cant remember the guy i spoke to before when they first started doing parts. They may not offer the service anymore but its always worth a try. I know they did a group buy with Samco aswel on hoses. You may be able to talk them into members discount somehow. Maybe they could avertise on here or something

12. drmole

drmole Well-Known Member

yeah ill try sort something as soon as they get back to me ill post up the results hope i get a free set he he

13. steve123a

steve123a Member

Drmole, I recently sold the Cav, was sitting in my garage for nearly ten years and i just taking it out every now and then... did love it and spent a lot of money with both Regal and Courtney but it had to go as wasn't being used. Was a white one, white vectra super tourer wheels and courtney vented bonnet, looked like the old touring cars!

14. drmole

drmole Well-Known Member

sounds stuning mate i hope i can get mine back sometime prob in bits by now tho do miss it was awesome fun lol

15. wattsy

wattsy Member

16. drmole

drmole Well-Known Member

cheers wattsy ill contact them too