1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Signature Request Thread

Discussion in 'Photography & The Digital Darkroom' started by SmoothAssault, Apr 17, 2008.

1. SmoothAssault

SmoothAssault Will design for mods

Want a sexy new forum signature? How about post some pics of your car and some ideas of what you'd ideally want your new sig to look like. Then maybe some of us photoshop nerds will hook you up when we've got some spare time.

I'm a member of quite a few forums and these theads are always pretty popular so I thought Audi-Sport deserved one.

Also a good place to set some rules for signature sizes to keep the forums looking nice. So if one of the mods would like to post some max dimensions that could be useful.

I don't mind hosting the images either, I get unlimited bandwidth and server space from my host. So if photobucket isn't your cup of tea I'll happily give your lovely new sig a safe home.

Here's some I made earlier...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And for other people...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

...And a little button too:

[​IMG]

So tell me what you'd like and I'll do my best to make if for you when I've got some free time. (My way of saying 'thanks' to all the people who's helped me out on here) And maybe the other 'photoshopers' will join in too. =]
    :beerchug:
  2. Defratos

Defratos You’re Dethpicable!!

Pic signatures annoy me because some take forever to load, although a rule on having one size would be good, as SOME people have absolutely HUGE signatures (which is not only annoying but silly)
  3. marriedblonde

marriedblonde Moderator

We are trying to reduce the big sig sizes... When spotted we do remove them and ask the member to reduce them!

J.