1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Siena - where is he?!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by calvin, Dec 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. calvin

calvin parked up

Hi,

I have tried all the usual means, but am now getting desperate - has anyone heard or seen anything of Siena recently? He, of DeltaVAG?

Reason is that I returned my dash cluster to him early December to be fixed under warranty, he duly notified me that it had been despatched to the repairers, but that was well over two weeks ago and now I cannot raise him but phone / text or email.

I think I found where he *would* have sent the dash, but they didnt seem to have had anything from him recently, so its not like I can shortcut the returns process.

My car is obviously completely out of action until I get the dash back, which is not ideal in these conditions!

Any clues or pointers hugely appreciated.

Cheers - Nick

2. Advert Guest Advertisement

3. HotboxDeluxe

HotboxDeluxe automatic

4. calvin

calvin parked up

Update.

Called landline and mobile again twice today, and sent email.

still no reply as yet....

5. Broken Byzan

Broken Byzan Photographic Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User quattro Audi A4

I am going to lock this thread as you already have all the contact details that are available. Also you aware of an already running thread, there is no need to have it all over the forum. I hope you understand and i sincerley hope you get your dash back soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.