Sidelights for A3 (97R)

Reaction score
How do you get the buggers out? I tried pulling and turning but it makes no difference?? anybody any ideas? Trying to change the indicator bulbs as well so any advice there would also be appreciated!. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

posted about these myself the other day,you have to push forward to get them to drop out,just been fiddling with wine b4 and they look like they'll just fall out with a good push!(waiting for the new covers to arrive!)

you may need to push backwards if they been fitted back to front! try a screwdriver with a cloth round the end to proctect paintwork,may give you more leverage...

let us know! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif

Sorry! actually meant the bulbs in the front light units /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif, I just bought some Diadem indicator bulbs, Xenon side lights and some cool blue dipped beam bulbs but can only get the dipped beam bulbs in. I've been through two layers of skin on both hands already and is really starting to annoy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif

i get you now! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif they shouldjust push and twist and bobs your uncle! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif,cant figure why there not budging! nightmare! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

thats what I thought! I've managed to change the indicator bulbs finally but still can't get the little sidelight bulbs out. The're seems to be no intuitive way to get little ******** out!

when i changed mine they just pulled out,simple as that!give them a good tug (go on you know u want to!) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

If you really want to get them out, but can't seem to get at them, try taking the wheel liner out, then you should be able to reach up, and push the tab that holds them in, to pop them out.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif