1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Side Skirts

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by crazy88, Apr 23, 2010.

1. crazy88

crazy88 Loving the anonymity

What's the deal with side skirts? Do any models have different side skirts, i.e. sport, s-line etc? I considered colour coding mine, but that got me wondering whether there was different ones available? I quite fancy fitting door blades at some point, so would like to have my skirts colour coded.

I have tried a search, but cannot find anything really..feel free to prove me wrong though :D
  2. simon.m

simon.m Active Member

3. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator Staff Member Moderator

I'm no expert, but I 'think' it's only Votex kitted models that came with standard side skirts - I'm happy to be corrected on that though.

Simon I'm sure I've seen s/h skirts like that for like £30 on ebay.
  4. simon.m

simon.m Active Member

yes you have james so have i but was in a rush to bet you to the post so just found the first one lol joke
  5. technics100

technics100 Member

I think you are referring to the standard black sides on the A4? You can get them painted and also your flush door panels painted too. The s-lines come with the standard sides painted, but with door blades painted in. S4's have the sides painted but the blades left black!! Hope that helps.

What colour is your car?