Side Repeaters

Mick a3

Mellow Yellow
Reaction score
Looking for bit of advice here,I want to change my standard side repeaters to smoked or some kind of tint as standard looks out of place with my black/yellow colour scheme.

Ive only really seen them on ebay such as these - http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BLACK-SIDE-RE...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item255ba37cff

How the hell do you get the standard one's out and do the side repeaters throw up an error on the DIS like the front and rear lights do?

As said above these are the only set Ive found so far,if anyone could recommend a set or has changed them before all help is appreciated.

Thanks
Mick

As they are bulbs & not LEDs the DIS should be contented. The old ones you just pried out, havent looked at the newer ones yet.

As they are bulbs & not LEDs the DIS should be contented. The old ones you just pried out, havent looked at the newer ones yet.

Good thinking! there supposedly marked "E-approved" so they shouldnt be a problem at mot time, thanks again.

Yes they are common with the A6 too so have a search for them. When I checked the A4 ones looked very similar but were not identical! Its very confusing!

The DIS wont care, go for it. To get them out have a look on the lens and you sill see an arrow pointing left or right. The way it points is where you need to stick a flat bladed screw driver (put some insulation tape on the end as you might slip and scratch) and just lever it out. Easy!