1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sick email I received today

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by necroeire, Mar 6, 2006.

1. necroeire

necroeire Active Member

[Mar 6, 2006]
    Hi all, have a look at this and let me know what you think. Can anyone check to see if the address is real and if so does anyone know where I can report them to?
    Cheers,

Dan Moore
    Dan Moore & Associates
    13 Dale House
    London SE16 2PT
    United Kingdom

I am Barrister Dan Moore. an attorney to John Pedro, a deceased immigrant.
    Property magnate,an American who was based in the London, Also referred to as
    my client.On the 7th of July 2005, my client, his wife and their only Child
    died in the train bomb blast along Edgware road Uk.

Since then I have been managing his properties here in the U.K. and some of his
    properties, which he put out for sale. which I monitored the payment as his
    attorney, has been bought and paid for. Now the money paid was deposited into
    his Local account here. I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the
    money and property left behind by my client before they get confiscated or
    declared unserviceable by his bank particularly, the bank has issued me a
    notice to provide any of his next of kin or have the account confiscated within
    a short time.My late client has an account valued at 18 Million Pounds.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for some time now and
    days, and with the bank giving me deadline, I now seek your consent to present
    you as the next of kin of the deceased, so that the proceeds of this account
    valued at 18 Million Pounds can be paid to you And then you and I can share the
    money. 50% to me and 40% for you and 10% for scellaneous expenses that might
    arise. I have all necessary information/ document that can be used to back up
    any Claim we may make.

All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us seeing this deal through.
    I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will
    Protect you from any breach of the law. Trust me, as his attorney, this is a
    Risk free business relationship.

Please get in touch with me by my email And send me your full names and
    address, telephone and fax numbers to enable us discuss further.

Best Regards,
    Barrister Dan Moore.
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 23, 2014]

3. marriedblonde

marriedblonde Moderator

[Mar 6, 2006]

LOL...I must get about 10 of these a week. although normally from outside of the uk...

Scammer.

J.
  4. Mart

Mart Active Member

[Mar 6, 2006]
    the postcode is real, but cannot confirm if the house is there. He hasn't added the actual name of the road where that is, but according to the post code the road is called Rotherhithe New Road.

Deff a scammer, had a couple of these myself, but as marriedblonde says, always abroad ones, not from UK!
  5. imported_Nigma

imported_Nigma Guest

[Mar 6, 2006]
    Quite a few signs that it is fake. Its a very commoon email, barristers do not deal with this kind of thing and just looked up Dan Moore & Associates on the law society database and it doesn't exist.

it is sick!... What goes on in some peoples head is just beyond me.
  6. bainsyboy

bainsyboy Guest

[Mar 6, 2006]
    Send me the money instead if your tempted, ill spend it for you and your still be out of pocket
  7. DaveACQ20v

DaveACQ20v Member

[Mar 6, 2006]
    SCAM
    he will ask for your bank details to pay the money into and hey presto he`s emptied it instead of putting anything in.
    I`ve had emails before telling me how to make explosives or where i can buy weapons /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif
  8. Khufu

Khufu Active Member

[Mar 6, 2006]
    i'd love to work out a way to scam them back!