Sick,but topical.

miloheritage

Reaction score
My ex wife and I have called an Xmas truce,so I've bought her a red miniskirt and booked her on a late night shopping trip to Ipswich.

F--k me even i wouldnt have posted that one at this moment in time

Bit too close to home for my liking, the last 1 to be discovered lived about 2 miles from me apparently. :ohmy:

Had loads of related jokes on the text, none of em are any good.

:ermm:

arthurfuxake said:
Anyone for a game of rugby this weekend? I hear Ipswich are short of hookers.:undwech:

heard a similar one earlier

Ipswich Town Rubgy club is folding......
.........Apparently they have no more hookers left

job vacancy....prossies needed in the ipswich area,rates of pay excellent but the shifts are murder

whats the difference between the Ipswich ripper and Mr Kipling?
Mr Kipling put six tarts in a box
weather men have told people of Ipswich to wrap up tonight as it is going to be minus five

Hi guys whats the weather like near you. I'm in ipswich and its minus 5 and counting.

have you heard about the dyslexic santa on the loose in ipswich? he keeps leaving prossies under trees...

And you say MY jokes are bad. :uhm:

smitch i have never said your jokes are bad but im saying your avatar is :puke2:

It's horrid ain't it.

Have you read the writing???

Devastatin Dave the turntable slave. Zip Zap Rap.

What a tool.

Quality!!!

Anyway, what's yours all about?!?!?!?

I used to work with a bloke in India with his son, they were called Steptoe and Singh and they used to collect scrap and toot, my avatar is a promotional shot that we had done for the front of our brochure entitled Steptoe and Singh Rag and bone Collectors, I hope this has clarified up this matter and if ever you are India and have some old rags or some bones give them a call for a truly professional service.

Police have urged anybody in the Ipswich area wishing to have sex before Christmas to hurry up while stocks last.

:sadlike:

jimmi said:
Police have urged anybody in the Ipswich area wishing to have sex before Christmas to hurry up while stocks last.

:sadlike:

Quality funny!