Show us ya "dope" wheels!! Big or small!!

hi all
Had a set of AMG's in the garage off my old merc
got some rings and put one on for show
what do you all thing .......
get-attachment-4.jpg
255/35/18 fat ........may get them painted up for summer .....:applaus:

I'm going to ultimate dubs on Sunday now the Polo is almost finished. Udubs is the Mecca for big, small,wide and ultra rare rims can't wait.

nice pics guys keep em comin, lets get this a sticky thread lol

Just washed, Polished and waxed the car and wheels i even have to wash the insides of the wheels because they that wide!

100_0659.jpg

100_0658.jpg

100_0656.jpg

100_0653.jpg

100_0650.jpg

would also like to get some HD pics on an SLR camera meant to be going for some sort of photoshoot with my mate for a guys Uni project hope to have it lowered and the rear arches flared by then :)

Reactions: Grangey.
hi audiandy

nice look motor you have and sweet rims ....
are they 9" rears
please can you tell me the size of tires you are using to to get the look
and if the front are 8" then wat size for them ......
thanks alan

hi audiandy

nice look motor you have and sweet rims ....
are they 9" rears
please can you tell me the size of tires you are using to to get the look
and if the front are 8" then wat size for them ......
thanks alan

There the same set up as mine i'm guesing only mine are the sport style, there 9 J up front E.T48 and Rears Are 10 J with an E.T of 45 not sure what his tyres are but look same as mine which are 225/35 fronts and 235/35 rears.

Adapters only thou as there 5 x120 p.c.d ....

Hi Guys pritty much what holmfield was saying apart from am running 225 rear tyres ( super stretch) haha had no problems so far..
standard suspension ( sport lower 20mm) and i am getting my self an arch roller and coilovers .. so whatch out for some Flare!!! and lowerin!

What?! Thats a standard sport suspention?! Nice! And theyre what, 19s? or 18s?

Just washed, Polished and waxed the car and wheels i even have to wash the insides of the wheels because they that wide!

100_0659.jpg

100_0658.jpg

100_0656.jpg

100_0653.jpg

100_0650.jpg

would also like to get some HD pics on an SLR camera meant to be going for some sort of photoshoot with my mate for a guys Uni project hope to have it lowered and the rear arches flared by then :)

I like what you have done here mate, Im not a fan of the stretched tyre's thing but you have seemed to have carried it off well, i do also like the bonnet bra, i have one on my shopping list at some point this summer, the only place iv found one is on ebay for about £65 unless you can say otherwise?

Regards

Paul

Hey dude the bonnet bra was 50pound from Dub monkeys .. its a jom one.. hopefuly going to make the audi look even more sexual with the aid of lowering her :)

NOTE - These is not my car!

But i was trawling the web looking at different wheels for the A4 B6 - and came across a forum with these wheels..so i thought id share it with you..

Personally im a fan.... although i dont know how practical it would be..but they are beautiful chunky wheels..

These are the 20" Audi Q7 wheels

They apparantly also come in 19" - which would be more practicle i guess...also theyre OEM offocurse which is always a bonus..

1zmjsb8.jpg

351e54h.jpg

20" Q7's on a B6, MEGA.

NOTE - These is not my car!

But i was trawling the web looking at different wheels for the A4 B6 - and came across a forum with these wheels..so i thought id share it with you..

Personally im a fan.... although i dont know how practical it would be..but they are beautiful chunky wheels..

These are the 20" Audi Q7 wheels

They apparantly also come in 19" - which would be more practicle i guess...also theyre OEM offocurse which is always a bonus..

1zmjsb8.jpg

351e54h.jpg

O yes 20"s can be done there on my to do list, im in the middle of refurbing my 19" X5 alloys @ the mo and have been looking @ 20"s as a replacement for some time now.But you need to be running 8.5 X 20" or 9" X 20" max with 225/30 or for comfort 35 series rubber, i've been looking @ OEM mercedes alloys Of the AMG and BRABUS type.....My only concern is the ride quality.....Its an itch i need to scratch, and after seeing them i may just go and get the ones on my watch list this weekend,

Holmefield. Go get em, bosh em on and share the pics, I thought 19's were pushing the bounaries but after seeing the Q7 20's I'm intrigued to see more and seemingly it's going to be you who does it!

Good stuff...

Holmefield. Go get em, bosh em on and share the pics, I thought 19's were pushing the bounaries but after seeing the Q7 20's I'm intrigued to see more and seemingly it's going to be you who does it!

Good stuff...

I do like my X5 alloys as there super concave which is my thing, but i've had them on for a year & im getting itchy feet again. 20"s go on but they take a bit of work as you have to change the springs and the offset has to be bang on due to the reduced space inside the arches.+ unless you buy cheap crap copys your easy into a grand for the alloys and tyres, i spent over a grand in total on my X5s with tyres and custom adapters.

The 20"s im looking @ are rare as ML AMG ones but he wants £1000 !!! for them without tyres!!!

Aye, the X5's are nice. Surely they must be worth quite a bit to offset against the cost of some new ones. I like the idea of the AMG's, you got pics for ref? 1k for wheels only sounds v expensive. Range Rover wheels? Or is that just daft? What about the Porsche Cayenne, do they have 20's on sport models, they could be quite special....

Just uploaded another pics to FLKR

B6 on 20" D2 VAD Wheels:
6867230766_3303783cd1_b.jpg

Some of my older cars

a 944 i had in storage for a few years,
16072008679.jpg

Old thread I know but bumping it up as I came across this picture. I owned this car a couple of years ago, bought it from retro rides I think it was. Do you have anymore pictures of it?

both mate. but would love to find these for my audi. she is an n/a manual. but she was an auto. but the box was sh*t.