Show us exclusive colours in all models of Audi Please .

Reactions: Djs3saloon, Rob2k68 and Jassyo06
Silbergrün

Exclusive Silver-Green.

$_20.jpg

$_20.jpg

$_20.jpg

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Jassyo06
Spot on mate that's Solar Orange,poor quality photo though but that car would look stunning in the metal

Passed an 8P in Solar earlier today. Seen it before in and around the Falkirk area and always kept gleaming.
Stunning colour!

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Jassyo06
Passed an 8P in Solar earlier today. Seen it before in and around the Falkirk area and always kept gleaming.
Stunning colour!

Sportback? If so there's one just up the road from me with the black edition styling it looks really nice

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Audi Bairn
Stunning colour!

I test drove a PFL solar orange before I ordered my first just about 2 years ago. If I were to go orange I would try and match Mini's volcanic orange (tried to convince my wife to order it when she bought her new Mini today but could not convince her)

2014 MINI Cooper S F56 Volcanic Orange Dach schwarz 42

Reactions: Rob2k68, Audi Bairn and Jassyo06
I test drove a PFL solar orange before I ordered my first just about 2 years ago. If I were to go orange I would try and match Mini's volcanic orange (tried to convince my wife to order it when she bought her new Mini today but could not convince her)

View attachment 120900
One of these colours I think looks great but I'd probably bottle it to order once I got to the showroom (I'm just boring lol).

Reactions: Rob2k68, batch, Jassyo06 and 1 other person
Gotland Green, i like

Jaron b9 audi allroad 6 1200x800
Jaron b9 audi allroad 4 1200x800

Reactions: pburv, Rob2k68, Jassyo06 and 2 others
Nah mate av lost interest in all of it now but l am sure gotland green is available on the R8 and maybe the new A5?
Could be actually, i was watching shmees YouTube video of 27 r8s leaving Ingolstadt and there was the new Rs5 in a deep green, looked smart

Reactions: pburv and Jassyo06
Av.......got the Blues....Man......and ............. @Gordo77 ............check ooot me keyboard its FUBAR.....................LOL............and these blues....they make Navarra blue.........just....that.....lol

View attachment 107448

View attachment 107449 View attachment 107451

View attachment 107452 View attachment 107453 View attachment 107454 View attachment 107456View attachment 107457 View attachment 107459

Are you sure that RS6 is Racing Blue? Looks nothing like it, looks straight up purple? If it is Racing Blue then I'm put off, big time haha.

Seeing as you seem to be the exclusive expert Jassy, is there a colour chart I can get hold of to see every colour?

Reactions: Jassyo06
Are you sure that RS6 is Racing Blue? Looks nothing like it, looks straight up purple? If it is Racing Blue then I'm put off, big time haha.

Seeing as you seem to be the exclusive expert Jassy, is there a colour chart I can get hold of to see every colour?
Yeah it's racing mica blue mate, mica blue is very close to Lapis blue on the Golf R, as for a catalogue not sure mate as most dealers don't supply paint colour swatches, best choice of colours would be this thread, most Porsche colours are available on Audi's, Miami blue,voodoo blue etc,but again there mostly in your face colours

Reactions: Audi Bairn
There's that racing mica blue RS3 that I posted photos of parked next to my sepang this time last year , l had a test drive in, hunt around for that photo it will give you a comparison between sepang and also a true representation of mica blue

Yeah it's racing mica blue mate, mica blue is very close to Lapis blue on the Golf R, as for a catalogue not sure mate as most dealers don't supply paint colour swatches, best choice of colours would be this thread, most Porsche colours are available on Audi's, Miami blue,voodoo blue etc,but again there mostly in your face colours

I am quite surprised on that photo as it looks quite a flat purple.

I have seen Racing Blue in person, very lucky to have. I've actually seen an RS3 in person in Racing Blue, that's how I came across it. I saw the car being moved around the car park on PDI nad immediately my attention was fixated on it, it definitely stood out and I immediately knew it wasn't Sepang.
Cardiff Audi have two Racing Blue cars at the moment, an R8 and an RS7.. chances of seeing two side by side is so slim. Plus, parked in front of it is a TTS in Merlin Purple. On reflection, I wish I'd gotten a photo of all three but I only have photos of the RS7. Intact, what a tool I am for not getting a photo of all three :( :( Would have been a great addition to this thread. Last going off, they still had the RS7 and TTS, so I will see if they still have them to take photos of.

That RS3 I mentioned, I managed to accidentally come across the owner on Instagram and have been chatting to him. I am going to see it soon, can't wait! I'm 99% sure it will be Racing Blue for me, but like I said that photo took me by surprise a little.

Sonoma green.

2018-audi-rs5-coupe-in-sonoma-green-spotted-at-audi-forum-ingolstadt_1.jpg

2018-audi-rs5-coupe-in-sonoma-green-spotted-at-audi-forum-ingolstadt_2.jpg

2018-audi-rs5-coupe-in-sonoma-green-spotted-at-audi-forum-ingolstadt_3.jpg
Now that's a awesome colour,pearlescent paint and looks stunning especially when the lighting is right.... Wish l had the dosh for that car lol

3b607fd5f527fe252d51bda6dbd47871

Reactions: Bristle Hound, Pinky1959, Brasso and 1 other person
Nah mate av lost interest in all of it now but l am sure gotland green is available on the R8 and maybe the new A5?

True that... I have pictures of both. Here is a 2018 S5, compliments of Mops.
91219C24 573F 41BE 9618 CDDB1800E8E2 625 0000010A405E5ADB
. I pick up my new S5 in Gotland Green on the 29th.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Pinky1959, Genji, TDI-line and 1 other person
Many people think it is bad colour (Kermit yucky colour) but i think it is quite stealthy with the 'military green' and black optics layout., BTW Sonoma is metallic colour not pearl.
It's not a exclusive colour either

Mystic Blue.
Looks far more purple in the flesh. Camera doesn't pick it up

Reactions: Pinky1959, MattSedg and Jassyo06
Matt Sepang blue exclusive RS7 Performance.

$_20.jpg

$_20.jpg

$_20.jpg

$_20.jpg

$_20.jpg

Reactions: Jassyo06, Genji and Pinky1959
Racing Blue Mica

$_20.jpg

$_20.jpg

$_20.jpg
It use to be my numero uno exclusive colour did mica blue but it's a bit sedate now very much like golf R lapis blue and Nissan do a almost identical shade of it on a cashcow....

Reactions: TDI-line