Show us exclusive colours in all models of Audi Please .

Pink dashboard aint factory

It's not pink, it's just a carpet thing that people seem to like here. Underneath I hope the dashboard is black. Although I have seen an S8 with a red dash before so you never know.

3040738 orig

K. Firstly I'm a NOOB so Hi :blow:

Thouroghly enjoyed looking through all the pics on this thread but I don't seem to see any A3 Saloon in Cosmos Blue? Mines has arrived in store for collection yesterday but I havn't seen the actual colour in the flesh!

EDIT: Collecting it tonight!

Anyone got a pic?

Cheers

Mark there's a thread on here Post photos of your facelift, that's where you will see Cosmos Blue, this thread is for Exclusive Audi paint colours, Cosmos Blue being a standard optional paint colour

Reactions: pburv
Can't be many colours that are left on this topic which haven't been on here??
I haven't seen this one on here yet... but it's defiantly a great colour and pic
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Audi Bairn, Jassyo06 and TDI-line
Reactions: Jassyo06, azibux1 and pburv
Can't be many colours that are left on this topic which haven't been on here??
I haven't seen this one on here yet... but it's defiantly a great colour and pic
maxresdefault.jpg
Dayz of thunder ya turnip

8af55853c57d1bec24558602f2b13061.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jassyo06
Right this forum is almost going into WINTER HIBERNATION...its full of mod threads and faults threads and really stupid ones....

here is a few stunning car...and one diabolical coloured car

A ARA BLUE JAMES
A MERLIN R8 V10 PLUS
A MERLIN R8 V10 PLUS 2
A MERLIN R8 V10 PLUS 3
ARA BLUE SPYDER
ARA BLUE SPYDER 2
R8 WTF GREEN
R8 WTF GREEN 2

Reactions: Audi Bairn, pburv, Pook and 2 others
Well said Jassy, pmsl.

And here is Coral Orange on the Q2, (standard colour on Q2).

Might look quite cool on a S3 BE, f you like that sort of thing and can use your imagination...

$_20.jpg

$_20.jpg

Or maybe not. ;)

Reactions: pburv, daydotz, Jassyo06 and 1 other person
Well said Jassy, pmsl.

Might look quite cool on a S3 BE, f you like that sort of thing and can use your imagination...

$_20.jpg

$_20.jpg

Or maybe not. ;)

It's a bit like the burnt orange that Renault sport used to do. It dated badly too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: pburv and TDI-line
Well said Jassy, pmsl.

$_20.jpg

$_20.jpg

Or maybe not. ;)

Likey the Q2 i do looks okay in that colour

Exclusive glut orange PFL S3 saloon

IMG_6883_zpsgblcxgpu.jpg

IMG_20160203_092643_zpsqex4xltn.jpg

Thanks to @K2jer

Reactions: MattSedg, pburv, azibux1 and 5 others
Audi Exclusive Beluga Brown (not sure if standard colour on S3 PFL).

$_20.jpg

$_20.jpg

Reactions: gamegenie and Jassyo06
425a06e9e705f47582e98b80269fe427.jpg

Not mine but would not like the part exchange price on this one

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: AudiNutta, Audi Bairn, TDI-line and 1 other person
A big NO on nut and whale browns and that ABT S3 interior might suit Jassy...it could stop his skinny hips and bottom from sliding around when he is pushing his steed around corners. :racer:

Reactions: Audi Bairn, Pinky1959, MattSedg and 2 others
Something slightly different, ABT S3 interior.

$_20.jpg

$_20.jpg

$_20.jpg

$_20.jpg

$_20.jpg

$_20.jpg

$_20.jpg
Neidfaktor badge....you seen their website? prices will blow you across your room...

Reactions: TDI-line and Jassyo06
My favorite, and if I was to buy new I would pay the £2.5k extra for, is Lava Grey. But they did 2 of these and I prefer the one on 8P1 A3's so would have to get that colour code, I believe it is pearlescent and the 2nd one is only metallic.

80DsOWM.jpg

Basically looks black but when the sun hits it you get gold flake!

Was the first colour of the first A3 I owned, a remapped 2.0tdi with full heated cream leather, I do miss that car.
0kE67od.jpg

Reactions: TDI-line
Yes, i remember Lava Grey, also looked a very dark brown in certain lights too, but i could never see the grey. :whistle2:

Reactions: Jassyo06
They generally look grey when they are dirty, which is fitting for this climate :D

Reactions: Jassyo06 and TDI-line
Yiv lost the plot...lol...............terrible looking car

To be honest, it is friggin hideous, but someone is stupid enough to spend £1k's on it.

My pug would love it though, lick lick lick.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Jassyo06 and Audi Bairn
Quick question for exclusive colour team, I just placed the order for B9 A4 avant Quattro with exclusive Nogaro blue, will I only get the exclusive badge inside the door if I order the interior package? Will they mention somewhere under the bonnet about the exclusive colour?

Thanks for the help

Quick question for exclusive colour team, I just placed the order for B9 A4 avant Quattro with exclusive Nogaro blue, will I only get the exclusive badge inside the door if I order the interior package? Will they mention somewhere under the bonnet about the exclusive colour?

Thanks for the help

Nogaro Blue it will look awesome on the B9,as for the exclusive badge on the door cards yes you will get this,but only if you order a Exclusive interior which is very expensive, as for the exclusive paint designation on the car l am afraid not,no badging for this option

Reactions: Genji, TDI-line and pburv
Nogaro Blue it will look awesome on the B9,as for the exclusive badge on the door cards yes you will get this,but only if you order a Exclusive interior which is very expensive, as for the exclusive paint designation on the car l am afraid not,no badging for this option
40024d1404060389-rare-nogaro-blue-a4-avant-img_0254.jpg
:friends:

Reactions: TDI-line, Audi Bairn and Jassyo06