Show how dirty your car is...

ElliottB

Audi A3
Reaction score
With the weather being bad and being winter and too cold, I'm sure many of you haven't washed your car so post a picture up of how dirty it is or it has been.

I will post mine up tomorrow

lol...being an anally obsessive scooby owner the cars are spotless....just get the albanians to wash it. Wosh waax 5 Puunds :)

see them standing in 7 inches of ice washing cars, funny as

DSCF4600.jpg
DSCF4603.jpg

my car is so dirty i caught it in womens underwear the other day .. dirty car

I'm waiting for my Auto Finesse Citrus Power to arrive from Polished Bliss before I clean it. Will give it a blast then straight into the garage so as not to freeze. Sure it can't be good for the paintwork to clean in these temperature can it?!?!

I'm waiting for my Auto Finesse Citrus Power to arrive from Polished Bliss before I clean it. Will give it a blast then straight into the garage so as not to freeze. Sure it can't be good for the paintwork to clean in these temperature can it?!?!
the thing i found worst was that sometimes after washing at this time of year the next morning the doors had frozen shut and are a pita to open lol

the thing i found worst was that sometimes after washing at this time of year the next morning the doors had frozen shut and are a pita to open lol

so true mate, so true!
i tried washing mine last week, the hose was frozen, so poured about 4 boiled kettles over it and got it running, went to rinse my car, and the water froze instantly as soon as it hit the car! lol
i gave up!
then nearly decked it on the fresh black ice that i had just surrounded my car with!
my car has not been washed for over 2 weeks now and its killing me!
i will get some pics up tomorrow! i have serious filthy rim syndrome going on and about an inch of salty traffic film all over!
...................and my car is dirty too! wey hey! :undwech:

so true mate, so true!
i tried washing mine last week, the hose was frozen, so poured about 4 boiled kettles over it and got it running, went to rinse my car, and the water froze instantly as soon as it hit the car! lol
i gave up!
then nearly decked it on the fresh black ice that i had just surrounded my car with!
my car has not been washed for over 2 weeks now and its killing me!
i will get some pics up tomorrow! i have serious filthy rim syndrome going on and about an inch of salty traffic film all over!
...................and my car is dirty too! wey hey! :undwech:

I almost did the same, left the car sitting on an ice rink, the salt is horrid and I just wanna remove it!
Cleaning a car and -10c weather do not mix well!

same problem, hose is frozen and car is caked in salt and hard spots from the ice and snow that was on it. Dont know whether to defrost the hose and try to wash it tomorrow or hold out and hope it warms up soon!

12205adf.jpg

i washed it last Saturday and the water was freezing on the car as I dried it off, PITA! This photo doesn't do it justice, it looks more like frans in the flesh. It's killing me. I'm on the web looking at products for when it warms up enough for some tlc!

Mines quite bad. I like to get it washed once a week but its just too cold. I busted a pressure washer last year using it in freezing conditions plus my snow foam has frozen in the shed. Ill get a pic tomorrow.

Ahh! now if I'd seen this thread yesterday, I would have had a contender. Too late now, all sparkly again :cool:. Well, until tomorrow that is :sorry:

Makes a change it's been quite mild up here in Aberdeen, (touch wood, touch wood).

Last year was crazy though I put an outside hot tap works a treat, in the winter the hot water defo helps cut through the grime that bit more...

I finally washed my car this weekend. After about 5 kettle fulls over my hose, i gave up and then took my hose for a hot bath :)

Worked a treat after that!

Now my car is filth again, after one drive :-(

The weather is so cold at the moment no matter how much we love to clean our cars the motivation to wrap up warm and unfreeze the pipes just goes down the pan....

mine was bad, but then i discovered citrus power!

from now on, if its too cold/pointless doing a full wash, im giving it some citrus power and a jet wash, that should keep it reasonably clean and keep salt and grime to a minimum if done weekly

I'm the same Karl, but i ended up using about half a bottle for the car! So the CP wash could become expesive..

washed mine the day before the snow was due, week and a half later it looks like this.
P1020116.jpg

P1020115.jpg

P1020121.jpg

P1020114.jpg

I will be cleaning it at the weekend

I'm the same Karl, but i ended up using about half a bottle for the car! So the CP wash could become expesive..

ha, glad im not alone, i used a 500ml bottle the first time, after 3 weeks worth of dirt. Hopefully if i do it often enough I can use half that, and a 1l bottle will last a month. Thats my plan anyway.

got home tonight only to find my car fully naked sat outside in the cold....my cabbie is very cool but must of the time very roofless (weather permiting )

Mine's finally getting cleaned tomorrow. I can't bring myself to post a pic of it as it looks now! I've just not had the time to clean it and when I have it's been literally freezing. No Eastern European washes for my car - only 1 person washes it and that's me! If that means it has to wait a bit longer for the TLC then so be it.