Should've gone to Specsavers!!!!

lewy

Reaction score
Flippin eck, it's a real pity when A3's get cheap enough for muppets to buy them, check out this Dumbass /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif, it must be said that is my opinion by the way - so don't get shirty!!

you can fill the oil without opening the bonnet /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hmmmm...

Gotta love a good street-sleeper. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Heheheh.

..."The car was previously Black"

"It has had a custom smooth and spray job worth over 1500"

So, any guesses what colour the engine-bay, wheel-well and door internals are? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Rob.

mmmmmmm, I like it and I'm off to sell my half baked Imola S3 for this tangerine treat. I particularly like the red checked interior, it really sets the mood right with the err orange "sparay" job, smoooooth and £2000 worth or spinners well knock me down, paint me blue (hmm blue would look nice with the red check and orange skin) and call me Suzan, who would pay £2k for something as grotesque as those, nobody on here I hope!!

what a complete waste of a car....

A black, red, tanger and black pearl a3, hmm like a packet of fruit salad's

hang on I think I feel sick...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif

some people.......

I really hope that "thing" doesn't belong to anyone here.

2K for wheels & 1.5K for a respray? - he could have done sooooo much more with that amount of money and made it look much better

IMO - Looks absolutely cr@p
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif

Yeah, just think what it could have been like....

Ah well, horses for courses as they say!

I like the colour though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Dam it, it's been removed!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif