1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should I change the whole thing?

Defratos Apr 6, 2005

1. Defratos

Defratos You’re Dethpicable!!

Hey fellas, I recieved my dog bone bushes today and decided to take some pics of the current bushes on the car. does it look like I have a rust issue to you? I dunno, would anyone say my current mount needs a new replacment or does it look fine as it is? (still puttin the bushes in):

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. RichA3Turbo

RichA3Turbo ...Watching you! Staff Member Moderator

Just change the bushes...will be fine. I would however get some hammerite on those rusty bits.

Rich

3. Defratos

cool mate, i'm guessin that's sum sort of rust remover lol, will check it up

4. RichA3Turbo

RichA3Turbo ...Watching you! Staff Member Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    cool mate, i'm guessin that's sum sort of rust remover lol, will check it up

[/ QUOTE ]

You've never heard of Hammerite??

I is fine for covering rust spots like that. if its bad, use something like Kurust on it first.

Rich

5. HTC

HTC Active Member

Thats rust won't be cause for concern. That part of the subframe get a bashing from stones etc.

But if you don't like the way it looks then paint it like peeps have mentioned.

6. Defratos

Ah I c, sweet then I guess I'll be doin a bit of scrubbin and paintin cheers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif