Short Notice Midland Mini Meet - Birmingham

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&...i=lmd&z=14&t=m

Sunday(27th)@4.30PM at Horse and Jockey pub for a few drinks and ogle at Matt's very Black RS6, its in the dip of the A435 between Beckets Farm and junction 3 of the m42, they have a massive car park so good for parking if a few turn up. Its also quiet and out of the way of town centers with some nice lanes and a nice dual carrageway on the door step and lets not forget a petrol station 200 meters away.

Current list of attendee's is,

JoJo
MattySupra
Nilz

feel free to add to the list, or just turn up and say hi! ;)

copy and paste this into google maps - Alcester Rd, Wythall, Birmingham, West Midlands, B47 6DB ,

This is where it is.

A435. near M42 J3!

Mitch, thats where the meet is...lol...

Mitch, thats where the meet is...lol...

lol, i do have another toy that could make it possible to meet there tho, 10 passangers and 2 ton of luggage only, and sorry NO AUDI badge stuck to the thing! Might make a good meet up down in cardiff bay or something in the future tho for the local lads needing digs over night!

Dude, you are full of surprises arent you!!!

OK, since no one else seems to be popping along, I'm changing location to Robinhood Pub, just off the Robinhood Island on Stratford road(A34), since it's more central to the 3 of us turning up, anyone is welcome to come join us for a pint! :beerchug:

I'm back! Nice to meet you Matt, and good to see Rob again. ;)

As for the RS6, what a machine! Once it goes past 40mph and on song, don't think much is going to keep up with it! :racer: It's like a sledge hammer and keeps accellerating until you run out of road... too bad we didn't have enough road lol, but at least I've been in one! :)

nice to meet you two. At least we know who each other is now. I will keep an eye out for you both.

i am well gutted ive mised this now :( i was in stratford this weekend too :( give us a PM if you guys meet up again would love to come along to meet you all ! If im allowed out to play :)

Whoa!!!

This car is awesome, thats all i have to say about it, as Jo said, at least ive been in one now....

To say its quick is an understatement, aeroplane taking off comes to mind :racer:

Thanks to Matt for taking us out for a spin, was much appreciated and very nice of you....will have to meet up again soon, but this time i think we will have some beers instead!! :beerchug:

LOL....how hard were we!!!

And i mean masculine looking ordering cokes instead of beers, rather than any other way with that beast of a car.....oh forget it!!! :shutup2:

LOL , i have only just managed to drink a beer, i was well messy when i meet up with you lads from the night before. Serves me right for going out on a bender the night before. :puke2: