1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Short countdown thread for Outlaw 7

Sandra Nov 23, 2013

1. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

outlaw7 likes this.
  2. outlaw7

outlaw7 Member

Thank you!

Sandra likes this.
  3. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

4. Sandra

outlaw7 likes this.
  5. outlaw7

outlaw7 Member

Nearly there now! One more sleep.......

Sandra and Fragup like this.
  6. Sandra

7. outlaw7

outlaw7 Member

Well it arrived. Not too happy though as very scratched on the passenger side doors and rear quarter, and also on the drivers side front wing / door.

Other than that perfect!

They have said i should get a call later to discuss how they will fix it.

IMAG1433.jpg

8. Sandra

Thats shocking that the car is damaged. I wouldnt have accepted the car:) x

9. Ghost

Ghost Booooooo!

I agree with Sandra, if I wasn’t 100% happy with it, id not signed for it, and id not been happy with it been scratched!!

nice looking car from the photo :icon_thumright:

10. outlaw7

outlaw7 Member

Thanks, yeah she does look nice!

I have gone for S Line Suspension, but it doesn't look that low to me........ Handles superbly though!!

Yeah the paintwork is a bummer, but they said they will sort it. It would have been different if i was picking up from the dealer (i wouldn't have took it until fiixed), but it is a company lease car so was delivered to me. But it shouldn't be damaged regardless.

11. Fragup

Fragup Member

Sorry to hear about the paint, hope it gets sorted quickly, but hope it doesn't stop you enjoying new car.

but got to say the black paint / styling pack / rails look really cool. :ninja:
    More pics please! :blackrs4::hubbahubba:

12. outlaw7

outlaw7 Member

a few more.... SDC10074.jpg SDC10076.jpg SDC10075.jpg

Fragup likes this.
  13. Fragup

Fragup Member

Thanks !!!

Ooooooooooo ! That is smart !!!

Starting my new count down 4 years and 4 days (4 years to have my Misano red ! and 4 days till i pick it up !)
    till I order my next A3 S Line (spec : black with black with black ! see photos above:jump:!)

outlaw7 and Sandra like this.
  14. Ghost

Ghost Booooooo!

Ho, it’s a lease car! Then that’s different.
    Yes you don’t want it marked, but I can understand now. :icon_thumright:

Enjoy!