Shopping list, need some help.

Dani_B19

Audi-sports own special child.
Reaction score
I need some bits and bats and i believe you guys may be able to help :yes:. the bits are:

2x rear tie arms (standard ones, so anyone who has fitted a adjustable rear tie arms would be a help :))
2x front wishbones
1x 19mm s3 front anti roll bar
1x drivers side front headlight indicator (part of the 2 piece pre-facelift headlights)

I believe a few of you guys have uprated your rear tie arms for dave's steely ones and i know a few have uprated your anti roll bars :).
I have cash or beer tokens waiting.

Cheers boys and gals.

Last edited:
Maybe, car gets some very hard road use though :).

Why?

ive got a set of brand new indicators and old s3 indicators mate. message me.

may have a driverside wish bone from a 99 V reg S3 will check im me for details

Ok, indicator sorted.

Still need the other bits though so if anyone has any of them, pm me.

Bump, still need these parts peeps, sandip maybe selling me his rear tie bars but depends on time scales so still looking for them, and wishbones and the front anti roll bar.

So i now have front wishbones and drivers indicator, still need tie bars and rear anti roll (may have that though now, will see :))

Bump, still need a front anti roll bar.

I have rear tie arms collecting dust.......pm me

Now someone tell's me, haha, i'm ok for them no cheif, bought a brand new set with all bolts etc, thanks though.

I upgraded my whole suspension a few months ago so have all the standard bits in the shed.

ARBs front and back
Tie bars
Shocks and front springs

Let me know if you want anything, it's all going cheap as it's just taking up space I don't have.

I'm in south London.

Geoff