Shocking.... literally

Holy fecking shittttttttttttttttt Chris

he's a gonna im sure blood is running down the side of the train and he was on fire he must of been so hot his heart would of popped....shoulda got a mega rider

i bet he wish he forgot to pay the eleci bill.....lol we should have them accross the channel tunnel...No but on a serious note poor guy imagin that thinking your a bit cool on top of the train then wallop snuffed out in a flash..... I remember seeing this clip of this business woman in usa and everyone stopped at the track she carried on crossing and she could she the train coming it was beeping to hell , I think she thought you know when someone is crossing the road and they walk really slow and you have to slow something which i have stopped doing well she thought the same and wollop she flew and i mean flew down the track by one of them big guirder trains that pull a million trailers silly woman

There is no blood running down the train, it would have all been vaporised in a fraction of a second, his body would have reached well over 10,000 degrees in an instant.
His body got so hot that it caught fire.

Pretty much instantaneous death.

Yep he was dead in a millisecond he doesn't drop like a sack of sh*t like most dead peeps,his body seems very rigid when it hits the roof but thats his tendons/muscles instantly chargrilled making him seem that way.
15 year old lad back in the day by where I grew up climbed up and touched the wires,we had a look at him and he was black even though he was white if you get my jist.

India uses a much higher railway voltage than us, they use 25,000 volts.

We use 1600.

is work safe......for us anyways....saw this last week and it is a shocker to watch

I'll sort a transformer out for 1600volts Chris and you can do a test to see if you turn black :)
or I can ask my mate whos a sparky with whatever they are called now

when usa executes its prisoners with 20,000 volts or higher there eyes pop out and blood ****** down there cheeks i know cos ive seen it .....so how come that blood dosent vaporize ???

was he a trained camicarzee lol

dont get ya ??? vorhees you just on about the clip

did you see the guy in the background from robocop saying "id buy that for a doller"
lol hahahaha

robocop.jpg

buyfordollar.jpg

i have they put a mask over his head let rip the mask bulged a little then blood ****** down his face it was a real clip ....morbid i know but heh " id buy that for a doller "

That is nasty! the link was removed, lots of places seem to have blocked it but I found it here http://www.zappinternet.com/video/paxZpaPwiH/Train-Incident-in-India

That just reminded me actually a few years back I was working in america and I was on the roof of a house and I was crouched down and by chance I looked to my right to see the mains cable for the house was just over my shoulder about 4 inches from my face, if I had stood up I would have got a rather nasty shock

In 10blazin's defence, there is something that runs off the top of the train at the end. Possibly p!ss...

In 10blazin's defence, there is something that runs off the top of the train at the end. Possibly p!ss...

There is a bit of wire between the two high voltage wires, it's not the shadow of that on the train is it?

It only appears after he falls down so i'd imagine it is a fluid of some kind

I tried to see that but it's hard to make out, the first half of the video shows him stood on the front part of one carriage, but when he touches the wire he is much further down the carriage. So I don't think you would be able to see it even if it was there.

Happy to be proved wrong though ;)

So we're now down to seeing if the guy has ****** himself, I mean wtf guys, lol

after he falls the shadow gets longer as it runs down the train its probably is hot **** lol at first i thought it was blood because eyes do pop with them currents and blood does streem down the face..... alot aswell its like its forced out ...but im not surprised every muscle and organ would of neer ripped or popped at the strain so it probably is **** ......soda anyone

I tried to see that but it's hard to make out, the first half of the video shows him stood on the front part of one carriage, but when he touches the wire he is much further down the carriage. So I don't think you would be able to see it even if it was there.

Happy to be proved wrong though ;)

no you actually see it where he falls as soon as he falls the shadow gets longer because its running down the train have a look

the sound of it is wicked on my PC speakers... Altec Lansing bad boys....

Sounds awesome on my Creative 5:1 surround as well. I guess you learn from your own mistakes not other peoples ay.

yeah watching it back again i agree i think it is the shadow of his arm, if it were something running down the side of the train you would see it on the silver part round the windows

its really weird that you keep watching it because of our fasination with death and sick stuff ive seen some really sick shyte on the internet like ken biggley and loads of sik stuff because its reall hard to digest what your seeing and you think effin hell but its not good for the brain .....

Yeah thats the same, thats one more time I've watched it now!

Someone tried to send it to staff at my work luckily MailMarshal court it.. Don't want stuff like this floating round on corporate networks..

Jeez that was mental!

That must have been some power to do that - gave me the shivers. Though after watching it for the 10th time it lost its shock value (pun not intended).