Shift lights (rs5 content)

JG220

Reaction score
I rather like the shift lights at 1:05 in this video.

Is it available on s4 as a selectable or codable option?

Reactions: Thundercliffe81
I rather like the shift lights at 1:05 in this video.

Is it available on s4 as a selectable or codable option?

Hmmmm. Watched this myself. I wouldn't imagine it's codeable. But then, Audi might have skipped a beat. You never know.

On another note, the M4 sounds well tastier. Just wish I understood what they were saying. No captions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For certain, i'd take the CS. but the S4 still better for a daily than either of them.

For certain, i'd take the CS. but the S4 still better for a daily than either of them.

There's another thread about this so I'll not mention it again haha. Better daily than a CS yes. But I think RS5 is very similar to S5 so could easy daily it. But that's the point, why spend an extra £20k+ for it haha.

Anyhoo. @DeanoC is all over his coding. Maybe he can help? I think that would be pretty damn cool actually. Good thread topic

There's another thread about this so I'll not mention it again haha. Better daily than a CS yes. But I think RS5 is very similar to S5 so could easy daily it. But that's the point, why spend an extra £20k+ for it haha.

Anyhoo. @DeanoC is all over his coding. Maybe he can help? I think that would be pretty damn cool actually. Good thread topic

I'd be surprised if that wasn't doable on the S4/5s made after the RS5. It will be a case of activating the whole RS specific display

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I'd be surprised if that wasn't doable on the S4/5s made after the RS5. It will be a case of activating the whole RS specific display

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

******!