Haven't got as far as I wanted to today cuz fitting the induction kit took a little longer than expected. I know it's a simple job to do, but then if I can make it harder I will. So having removed the airbox and MAS I went down the usual route of fitting the adapter plate Then the cone filter Then I took it all off again. Quick trip to the local newsagents for a couple of tins of Relentless and a cardboard box. Spent the next 2 hours cutting, bending straightening and taping the cardboard to make a template. Then cracked out the trusty old angle grinder and attacked a sheet of galvanized steel(1.6 mm) that I aquired from my works(cheers boss). Once again I trimmed a little here and a little there, then drilled a few holes so I could bolt it together(cuz welding galv can be a right b*&%h) and then bolt the MAS in place. Added the cone filter and slotted it all in place. Made a small bracket and mounted it using the original airbox bolts and mounting points and there I have one shielded induction kit. Oh yeah then I fed the cold air feed up and in place after the pic was taken but that now sits down the side of the battery, also there is still the original feed that went in to the airbox so the air flows in from both sides. The idea was not to create an airbox with a cone in but more to shield the cone from the engine heat.